Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ThaOnlyG

Beiber a graffiti artist? what.

And this surprises you? Graffiti is the newest flavor of the month, if you haven't noticed or been living in a cave. That fucknut Chris Brown thinks he's a writer as well. I see this continuing with other celebrity lames. Just as skateboarding has become this last 10/15 years you see lil' wayne and other celebs pick up boards and get props just because of their status.

Water down the cultures even more, until everything is considered "dope" one big fucking instagram/facebook/blog circle jerk.

• Like 1

And this surprises you? Graffiti is the newest flavor of the month, if you haven't noticed or been living in a cave. That fucknut Chris Brown thinks he's a writer as well. I see this continuing with other celebrity lames. Just as skateboarding has become this last 10/15 years you see lil' wayne and other celebs pick up boards and get props just because of their status.

Water down the cultures even more, until everything is considered "dope" one big fucking instagram/facebook/blog circle jerk.

relax man it was just an article i honestly could care less :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I just love the fact that we're all so hardcore and down with the scene that there's now three separate threads about Justin Beebier doing some spray painting.

Top work, team!

my thoughts exactly

I just love the fact that we're all so hardcore and down with the scene that there's now three separate threads about Justin Beebier doing some spray painting.

Top work, team!

I would think it is some douche move from Biener to pay noggas to spread this nonsense.

Legal spots are going to be hit by a rush of 13 year old girls with one can of paint.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

For real. Kinda glad my town doesn't have any so they just get arrested trying to "bomb" yo

how did he get all that paint on his palm/between his fingers? honest question, at some point you realize you're painting yourself

how did he get all that paint on his palm/between his fingers? honest question, at some point you realize you're painting yourself

I'll bet my magical third testicle that he had the can facing backwards to get that black all over himself like that.

OHEMGEE SO HONORED TO BE FROM THE SAME CITY AS THE STYLE KING MASTA HIMSELF!!

Yall don't even know Biebz been killin the Toronto scene since 06 dawg. #legend #raregod #allcityking #showyourrespect

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now