Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

think thats just an error.. happens very rarely on this side of the screen. just go back a page & refresh it or something.. fuck punching numbers into that

26p60.gif

It isThat's why I type "suck my dick" in the comment box that it gives me.

lol

has the oontz ever stopped working because you didnt fill out the whatever & enter it, or have you been doing it every time?

never stopped working for me

Since this thread really doesnt matter.....

quick question...

I got a couple of empty kegs in my garage from roommates past. Can I take them to the scrap recyclers to make a few bucks off of the aluminum? Or will they not allow it because it belongs to the brewery? Advice on what to do with them??

THEY BE STOPPIN THEM SPAMBOTS, YO.

Just had to deal with it, and immediately realized I had seen a lot less spam recently on the oontz. Maybe because of less traffic, maybe because of increased security. These mods are doin their thang.

Since this thread really doesnt matter.....

quick question...

I got a couple of empty kegs in my garage from roommates past. Can I take them to the scrap recyclers to make a few bucks off of the aluminum? Or will they not allow it because it belongs to the brewery? Advice on what to do with them??

They aren't all-you-many-uhm. They are stainless steel, and will make great home brew kettles, do not recycle them, put em on CL.

For each keg???

JACKPOT!

But I'd go in there not knowing who's name is attached to them. They've been in that garage for 3-4 years...

Doesn't matter though?

12oz has just entered into a new ranking and anointed a new level of wizardry in the brotherhood of free masonry.

we are in a new phase of the Illuminati elite!!!

It looks like things on here were implemented faster than expected due to the chamber vote of elder council.

We really didnt have time to make a thread about it yet because we were in the handshake seminar.

Raven did infact want me to share this flick from the ceremony.

started from the bottom now we here.

102536-open.jpg

re the verif captcha

I always assumed it was just when you post several times in quick succession, which I tend to do as I usually oontz at work or while drunk and excited.

GRUMPY CAT IS MY SECOND FAV INTERNET CAT

word

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now