U$ Government Buying All Our Bullets

redeyedanimal

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Looks like the ICE is using more rounds than they are overseas, though. We have 450 million rounds designated for immigration control. I'm not saying, "oh, shit they're gonna steal our guns and kill us all," but that is a lot of rounds and some sketchy math.

People I know have tried to buy rounds only to be told the store was sold out from government buyout. They are buying mostly 9mm and .40cal rounds, of course, so if you got a .50 you're probably golden, but that room broom won't have a full clip for a while.

80590900.jpg

It rules because as a white male with a negligible criminal record, I have absolutely nothing to worry about if the government decides they want to enact every conspiracy theorist's wet dream.

Go for it, I won't even be mad if they cart away some of my shitty off-white neighbors.

• Like 1

First they came for the Communists, and I did not speak out--

Because I was not a Communist.

Then they came for the Trade Unionists, and I did not speak out--

Because I was not a Trade Unionist.

Then they came for the Jews, and I did not speak out--

Because I was not a Jew.

Then they came for me--and there was no one left to speak for me.

I've never understood why militia men or paranoid gun freaks think that being armed means a Goddamned thing. The Constitution was written in a time where we had enough men with muskets or blunderbusses or whatever the fuck they shot with to possibly overthrow our small still forming Government...

You think if the shit hit the fan we could do ANYTHING? While you're at your compound with fully automatic machine guns and rocket launchers, the politicians would just hunker down in Camp David or wherever and nuke your redneck ass. Let them take our guns, they took our freedom a long time ago and a weapon of any caliber won't do shit.

my fucking thread turned into a debate on gun laws. This was not my intention.

But...The states with the highest homicide rates have the tightest gun laws, and this is also true about many countries around the world. I don't want guns to protect myself from the government, I fully understand that they have technology that is 20 years ahead of when they will tell us about it, and there is nothing we could do to protect ourselves from them at this point. But I also don't think this is the big issue.

I also understand that people can get whatever they want whenever they want it if they want it bad enough, and making guns illegal just gives the "criminals" (crazy fucking assholes) a stronger advantage. If everyone has access to everything, and everyone exercises their right to carry a firearm, less of this shit would happen because it would be shut down much faster in each instance.

/walloftext. I don't normally rant, but gun control is bullshit.