ex-cop on cop killing spree in CA (R.I.P. Christopher Dorner)

KILZ FILLZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: ex-cop on cop killing spree in CA

and if anyone has the "integrity" to say no snitch, what price would tip you over?

its just a take on the how much would you take to sleep with so and so. and now we've established that you're a prostitute, you just think you're worth more.

Funny how when someone who knows what theyre doing combats the State they panic and seem to be helpless.

Makes you wonder what would happen if a sizeable group of military trained kooks banded together and decided to wage war.

Dorner, the D.B. Cooper of Southern Cali

All credability went out the window when he killed the girl who had nothing to do with this guy's

wrath. Tell me how the daughter of the LA cop deserved to die??

He grouped everyone as "weaker" than he was morally.

That manifesto is the ramblings of a lunatic.

And Taxman, that's what attorneys are for.

Yeah, killing the daughter of someone who got you fired and killing a random Jake isnt exactly war against the corrupt police state.

The nutcases always seem to have a good arguement and then they kill the wrong people.

This dudes days are numbered, even with all his training im a little suprised they havent caught him yet. Big black bastard.

second case of cops fucking opening fire on a similar pickup...

a question: there's the million dollar reward, likely to grow.

if you knew would you turn him in or would you revel in the "good work" he's doing?

a million dollar snitch?

Completely irrelevant because even if someone snitches on him nobodies collecting a reward.

The million dollars is for any lead that leads to the arrest and conviction of Dorner.

Anybody who thinks the cops are going to arrest him (even after two examples of them unloading on trucks that they thought looked like his) is fucking stupid.

a million dollars for one dude is ridiculous. drones looking for this fool is ridiculous. now they got people on the news crying about having it raised to 50 million or someshit. "start a petition online and raise money" blah blah blah. i remember hearing about 4 or 5 people getting murked in a home invasion out in kcmo and scarecly remember hearing the amount for snitchery on that case go above 10,000 or so. if these weren't cops none of these news people would give a good god damn about these hoes. it just goes to show you that these faggots value the polices lives more than the lives of citizens, as if that badge is worth more. that shit goes to these cops heads and thats why they be actin an ass in the streets like they do. i think a couple cops gettin their heads bust open is necessary once in a whle to remind these fools that that badge and gun don't mean shit and you fools aint supermen.

idk. im just ranting, im not defending this dude for his actions, it just disgusts me to see all this outrage over some cops when we know alot of these fools is dirty, but then when little kids get shot in the cross fire or lord forbid a COP goes and shoots up some civilians you don't hear about that shit. its like "whatever, just another murder victim, its not happening in my neighborhood, let me look the other way" i think its because some people are so naive as to think that cops are gonna really keep them safe from all the fucked up shit in this world, and so when one of them gets popped its like 'oh no my false sense of security has been shattered, lets kill this fool before he comes for me' or whatever.

• Like 1