ex-cop on cop killing spree in CA (R.I.P. Christopher Dorner)

KILZ FILLZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: ex-cop on cop killing spree in CA (R.I.P. Christopher Dormer)

one thing i think is mad suspect is all the parts of his manifesto that refer to gun control and explicitly state no one should own an AR etc.

How hard would it be to input that into the manifesto and publish it, I know the powers that be wouldn't do something like that.....or would they.

• Like 1

that shootout vid is infuriating.

a bunch of assholes unloading with no confirmed target, just so they can tell the story of "i was involved in the shootout against dorner"

no positive ID on any target, no ability to ID a target. I wish he'd had a hostage in that cabin... police unloaded seemingly thousands of rounds into that cabin.

fucking retarded.

that shootout vid is infuriating.

a bunch of assholes unloading with no confirmed target, just so they can tell the story of "i was involved in the shootout against dorner"

no positive ID on any target, no ability to ID a target. I wish he'd had a hostage in that cabin... police unloaded seemingly thousands of rounds into that cabin.

fucking retarded.

i heard that the remains found it the cabin were female?

i would love that.

honestly, as long as it isn't a close friend or family member of mine, i would lololol for days if they'd just killed some woman with that many rounds and fire.

i doubt it, though. i feel like it probably was him, there will be all kinds of misinformation floating around, and there will be thousands of conspiracy theories to come out. the crazies are going to have a hay day with this

Re: ex-cop on cop killing spree in CA

wait a minute?! since when is "jawn" philly bred...???

even as a white boy i understand this much ...

typical philly shit...

gent_jawns_holler.jpg

U WOULDN"T UNDERSTAND

university city one of the jewish frat houses on 80s night or some shit

those places were always full of wealth though i wont hate

Not to be confused with Drawin(another philly slang word which is pronounced similiar, most non-philly natives think they hearing the same word when they are both often used.)

u might not understand

is it not drawlin

katdennings_1268779753.jpg

i would love that.

honestly, as long as it isn't a close friend or family member of mine, i would lololol for days if they'd just killed some woman with that many rounds and fire.

i doubt it, though. i feel like it probably was him, there will be all kinds of misinformation floating around, and there will be thousands of conspiracy theories to come out. the crazies are going to have a hay day with this

i agree. this shits silly but what doesn't get misconstrued?

we will probably never know what really happened

all this would make a good film.. read the manifesto

my favorite part

"I’m not an aspiring rapper, I’m not a gang member, I’m not a dope dealer, I don’t have multiple babies momma’s. I am an American by choice, I am a son, I am a brother, I am a military service member, I am a man who has lost complete faith in the system, when the system betrayed, slandered, and libeled me."

& he's name dropping like a motherfucker. just letting loose on how corrupt the system is. I like it.

I know the dude was nuts but RIP to him and his victims. It's all really fucking unfortunate and could have been avoided in so many ways.

I saw some of the most vile things humans can inflict on others as a police officer in Los Angeles. Unfortunately, it wasn’t in the streets of LA. It was in the confounds of LAPD police stations and shops (cruisers). The enemy combatants in LA are not the citizens and suspects, it’s the police officers.

Citizens/non-combatants, do not render medical aid to downed officers/enemy combatants. They would not do the same for you. They will let you bleed out just so they can brag to other officers that they had a 187 caper the other day and can’t wait to accrue the overtime in future court subpoenas. As they always say, “that’s the paramedics job…not mine”. Let the balance of loss of life take place. Sometimes a reset needs to occur.

It is endless the amount of times per week officers arrest an individual, label him a suspect-arrestee-defendant and then before arraignment or trial realize that he is innocent based on evidence. You know what they say when they realize an innocent man just had his life turned upside down?. “I guess he should have stayed at home that day he was discovered walking down the street and matching the suspects description. Oh well, he appeared to be a dirtbag anyways”. Meanwhile the falsely accused is left to pick up his life, get a new, family, friends, and sense of self worth.

Don’t honor these fallen officers/dirtbags. When your family members die, they just see you as extra overtime at a crime scene and at a perimeter. Why would you value their lives when they clearly don’t value yours or your family members lives? I’ve heard many officers who state they see dead victims as ATV’s, Waverunners, RV’s and new clothes for their kids.

Why would you shed a tear for them when they in return crack a smile for your loss because of the impending extra money they will receive in their next paycheck for sitting at your loved ones crime scene of 6 hours because of the overtime they will accrue. They take photos of your loved ones recently deceased bodies with their cellphones and play a game of who has the most graphic dead body of the night with officers from other divisions.