Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Gucci Mane LaFlare

im on some broke ass shit

im out here broke on some poor shit b. how the fuck can i get money right now. i dont want to get a job cause that shit is a waste of time. i dont want to sell weed cause that shit be a lot of work. niggas want you to travel n shit to sell them a sawbuck:rolleyes: fuck outta here.

but anywayssssssss im broke as fuuucccckkkk and i had to move back with my grandma and shit. wtf. i was ballin in the condo poppin bottles and makin it hurricane sandy on the hoes in the strip club a year ago.

I NEED TO BECOME A RAPPER. on some real shit. i can spit tho. i just got no ends for studio time. or a mic and all my friends that have mics n shit are in jail or i just dont fuck with them. what am i supposed to do??????

who here is in chicago and has a mic or some connects or wants to sponsor me?

c'mon.

im a good rapper. im on some hip hop shit but im not lame wit it. i havent lost a battle since like 5th grade

Don't want to do legit work, Don't want to do non legit work...Don't want to bite the bullet and "fuck with" the people you do know with a mic, that aren't in jail...Wants a sponsor, doesn't spit so much as a bar.

Seems Legit

Don't want to do legit work, Don't want to do non legit work...Don't want to bite the bullet and "fuck with" the people you do know with a mic, that aren't in jail...Wants a sponsor, doesn't spit so much as a bar.

but im networking....im putting in work....plus i got books and books or wriiten verses already

Better keep ya pistol with ya rollie! Start grinding bro get the fuck of the net.

son i had to watch a video of rick ross giving a nigga that was my best friend at the time i made my first 12oz screen name a rolex. shit had diamonds in it g. fml.

i want to grind an put in work but i dont know where to start.

Get a job lazy ass nigger-------------"oh im poor as fuck"--------------

go sell crack or apply at mcdonalds-------------you should be embarrassed being poor as shit and speaking about it on forum asking other poor fucks for tips-------------sell drugs nigger instead of living the life of a poor nigger

• Like 1

how about i put your mother on the stroll and take 95% of what that bitch bring in.

i cant make it rain and hurricane with a bitch ass job.

waste of my time.

i cant trap at my grandma house. and these are white privileged dudes with trust funds and shit on this forum. probably work for a record label n shit.

• Like 1

You're likely a troll and a moron.

You suck at trolling but are excelling at the moron thing.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now