Instagram. how does it work?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 3 weeks later...

I know you can link it to your facebook...but unless your contacts are all the same kind of contacts..and you dont have your privacy settings on point, EVERYONE can see your activity on IG.

for instance

"medicine cabinet "liked" SMXXL's photo"

"smxxl left a comment on MC photo'_______________' "

i dont link anything to my face book a few fellow oontzers, thats about it.

no PM and the only way to message people are to whore out an app...

for instance

"KIK"

or whatever else. also...something else i dont do...but see it often.

you can comment back and forth on pics..and those you have as contacts can see it all.

like twitter..you must @ a person if you want them to see a comment , unless you are commenting in THEIR feed.

ive had it a year and a half about. public accounts call for some spamming, especially the more followers you acquire. I turned mine to private and found out just how many lurkers there really are out there. plus I live in a paranoid ass city. I have mostly graff n dance pics...no nudes (or even semi).

you can make it how you want it. same as twitter or FB...you dont want cross contamination of certain people. (i would hope)

• Like 1

1) yes. If you choose to.

2) no but there's an app called KIK people link to it somehow so you can (?)

3) endless stream of pics. You choose who to follow/ what kind of people you follow determines what kind of pics you see

word up.. thank you

one last followup question & ill stop. sorry - so that is possible then. but for that to work, the person whos being "found" on fb regarding their ig account - would they have to have their fb account or iphone tweaked to some kind of option, to "allow others on my fb contact list who also have ig/iphone to see that i have ig/iphone too"? ..or is that already the default setting?

yo, oontz. if you know whats good for you...follow this fucking nurga ^^^

also. i think its fucking stupid how connected ig is to facebook.

once i realized that if you link them shits together every piece of activity

you conduct on ig ends up on there. i just like the idea of showing some of my flicks off of

ig. but it dont work like that....or does it? am i doing it wrong?

yo, oontz. if you know whats good for you...follow this fucking nurga ^^^

also. i think its fucking stupid how connected ig is to facebook.

once i realized that if you link them shits together every piece of activity

you conduct on ig ends up on there. i just like the idea of showing some of my flicks off of

ig. but it dont work like that....or does it? am i doing it wrong?

I think after the latest update it changed the settings to default show all ur IG activity on facebook which is weird.

I realised this yesterday, my accounts have never been linked. Change in settings...

yes. ^^

i havent done the latest update...or two (whatever) but i was able to switch my settings on INSTAGRAM so my activity doesnt show up on FB

through IG you can find your facebook users but i dont know the other way around.

with all of this is it clear? if not..hit me up on a PM so we dont flood this thread with a circle of question/answer.

oh..yes agreed with NOES..follow _SKIMASKBORIS

do it now, just in case he catches the banhammer again.