Instagram. how does it work?

I deleted my facebook recently, one thing I wasn't prepared for was the amount of buthurt that can cause others.

Anyway I'm all5boros on instagram

word. stevenlurkel

My name be Dustedhoffman. I've painted with Sik. Fucks with me... Or don't.

word. stevenlurkel

I'll tell you what's great and has nothing to do with what you're asking

cover.jpg

MUUUUUUURSIK

worrrd.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Instagram is pretty alright. It's like the post your day in photo's thread that used to be huge around here, only with hashtags and more popularity contests.

I use it to look at tattoos and big booty hoes. Also my friends and shit. I also use it to post pics that I wouldn't put on my facebook or don't anybody lurking my facebook to see (potential employers and shit).

i still love how much my fellow oontzers don't pay attention to a threads first post. or two. or basically the first page for that matter. i do it too. but. nigga. YES. i know how the fuck instagram works. lol.

perhaps it was a bad thread title choice. but i figured we'd all gotten passed the preliminary "how does it work" thing and evolved it into a "oh shit. theres this thing. check it out" thing. idk. i'm been drinkin.

GRD! sup gurl.