New Topic. Question for Ch.0 people

El Vergudo

.... as expected i don't expect all answers to be serious or on topic, but at least some of ya will give some legit answers.

in your opinion....

If you're in a commited relationship, is it okay for your significant other to hang out with their friends of the opposite sex, like grabbing something to eat or getting coffee even tho there's no romance between the both of them?

i appreciate legit answers and even the off topic ones. Ch.0 has been dying lately, thought i'd get the wheels going a bit with something different.

ih8y0j.jpg

2eofhur.jpg

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's actually HER that is insecure. I personally don't care if she goes and hangs out with her friends, male or females cuz i know at the end of the night, she come's home to me and vice-versa. but she has a trust issue when it comes to me going out to get something to eat or get coffee with a friend that is the opposite sex that i have no romantic interest in.

I think that you should be afforded the trust to continue to have face to face interaction with platonic friends of the opposite sex.

I would see it as a red flag that my partner did not trust me in this regard but would, perhaps, give her the benefit of the doubt to the extent that I would afford her the opportunity to meet the female in question so as to dissuade her concerns.

I would not know though, I usually fuck my female friends.

"Committed" is the key word here...if you're truly committed it shouldn't matter.

I've been in situations where commitment was in the grey area, and I took issue with it, although that's probably just my crippling insecurity I'm still a virgin guys.

If it's your girl though...she's either had major issues with this in the past, or--and this is the cynical response--she's projecting the fact that she wants to massage the prostate of one of her male friends that she goes for coffee with.

It's straight if said person (signifigant other) ain't a vindictive, manipulative, maniacal hedonist who uses that as a ploy for attention. Granted if said person is a normal honest human being with a heart (hard to come by these days) shouldnt be an issue, although ive offen felt off-put by the same shit cusssss most women/men (etc) try and take advantage. All you can really do is just keep rolling.. you know if you're doing the right thing, you're doing the right thing. give her a xany if all else fails. Or if the speculation continues that might be an indication that it might just not work.

if you've (not you personally cause i don't know the specifics of your dilemma) got to ask this question at all: you're insecure

real talk

if you're confident in your abilities as a man, that will reflect on the relationship..nobody wants a jealous or insecure partner that's always questioning what they're doing or who they're kickin it with

i'm not a big fan of adults being good friends with people of the opposite sex.

i don't really think it's possible for adults to be platonic friends with people of the opposite sex, and no one has any feelings, ever.

(this is also coming from a woman who has had a TON of guy friends over her life, and nearly all of them have tried at one time or another, to get with me... not cuz i'm awesome, cuz that's what dudes do.)

if the connection meant talking more than a couple times a week or going out for more than something like lunch or a dog walk, i think i wouldn't be down

this isn't so much to do with insecurity as it has to do with my view on what having a partner is for.. i prefer my man to be my best friend so naturally i don't want him having other close female friends.

if we're talking life-long relationship i wouldn't give out any ultimatums, but in that case i think i'd hope that person would also want to be my friend. if not, i'd probably be a little suspicious.

i know how most people are, and what motivates them. i also know i don't tend to magnetize the bext people.

she has a trust issue when it comes to me going out to get something to eat or get coffee with a friend that is the opposite sex that i have no romantic interest in.

Your problem is evident. You have no romantic interest in them, you just want to bang them out on their couch and head home.

Oh, and tell her if she'd suck your cock more she'd have nothing to worry about, heh heh.

i'm not a big fan of adults being good friends with people of the opposite sex.

i don't really think it's possible for adults to be platonic friends with people of the opposite sex, and no one has any feelings, ever.

(this is also coming from a woman who has had a TON of guy friends over her life, and nearly all of them have tried at one time or another, to get with me... not cuz i'm awesome, cuz that's what dudes do.)

if the connection meant talking more than a couple times a week or going out for more than something like lunch or a dog walk, i think i wouldn't be down

this isn't so much to do with insecurity as it has to do with my view on what having a partner is for.. i prefer my man to be my best friend so naturally i don't want him having other close female friends.

if we're talking life-long relationship i wouldn't give out any ultimatums, but in that case i think i'd hope that person would also want to be my friend. if not, i'd probably be a little suspicious.

i know how most people are, and what motivates them. i also know i don't tend to magnetize the bext people.

Most of that, Guys and girls can't just be friends.

Ive had like two girls that were purely friends over my life, and theyre ew.

Every other one goes down the same path, I want to smash, or she wants to smash, or we do smash.

Its not being insecure, its being a realist.

I have two real solid female friends. They're both hot and I would have sex with them if the pieces fell into place. But I'd also never angle for it. There's plenty of other girls, and my history with them both goes deep (huhuhuhuh)

I agree with the point Symbols made to a degree, because that's often how things work out. But at the same time I think it's super sad to just throw up your hands and be like "NOPE IMPOSSIBLE TO HAVE OPPOSITE SEX FRIENDS WITHOUT BANGING"

• Like 1

I have two real solid female friends. They're both hot and I would have sex with them if the pieces fell into place. But I'd also never angle for it. There's plenty of other girls, and my history with them both goes deep (huhuhuhuh)

I agree with the point Symbols made to a degree, because that's often how things work out. But at the same time I think it's super sad/insecure to just throw up your hands and be like "NOPE IMPOSSIBLE TO HAVE OPPOSITE SEX FRIENDS WITHOUT BANGING"

We always seem to find ourselfs on opposite sides of the line Real.

Im a young buck, call it sad/insecure all you want, I just call it like I see it.

Ive had girls ive cheated on, and im sure its happened to me.

Its life, atleast at the point im at, I could go steady for the right girl, but as friends I just find

no matter the girls appearance(to a degree) or what the situation is, she becomes a fascination to me.

Sorry I enjoy banging everything that moves bro, my bad.

Oh yeah, and all that ''you gey bruh''

Youcaughtthegay.jpg

Well, I don't think it's insecure. I edited that out but I'm guzzling scotch and being slow.

To be fair, it's obviously gonna vary from person to person. I can't knock people for getting the fascination going, like you said, but what I can/will knock is the idea that it's going to happen every time for every dude, regardless of circumstance.

I'm coming out on 12oz this rules

Imagine if one/some of your male friends want to have sex with you...or if her female friends want to have sex with her. (Been on both sides of that. Not fun.)

I haven't been in a relationship for a while because I don't have time for shit like this. It's usually well established early on that I don't fuck around and don't tolerate fucking around. Once that conversation's over, that's it. If I have to keep having that conversation, eventually I'll move on. Two things I can't stand are a) repeating myself b) getting hassled for shit I didn't do/haven't done/had no intention of doing.

There's all kinds of insecurity out there. If you're doing everything right and things still don't work out, then that's just how it goes. Some people just like drama.

• Like 1

Haha you always bring the lulz even when youre giving me a hard time(/nh)

I was speaking for myself, and always am.

Of course there are guys that can pull that shit off, my boys getting married in two days and

its his first and only girl so far.

I couldn't do that shit now, thatd ridiculous.

Marriage is the oldest ponzi scheme on earth.

Youre blaming that shit on the goose dog.

• Like 1