Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
El Vergudo

New Topic. Question for Ch.0 people

.... as expected i don't expect all answers to be serious or on topic, but at least some of ya will give some legit answers.

in your opinion....

If you're in a commited relationship, is it okay for your significant other to hang out with their friends of the opposite sex, like grabbing something to eat or getting coffee even tho there's no romance between the both of them?

i appreciate legit answers and even the off topic ones. Ch.0 has been dying lately, thought i'd get the wheels going a bit with something different.

ih8y0j.jpg

2eofhur.jpg

• Like 1

It's actually HER that is insecure. I personally don't care if she goes and hangs out with her friends, male or females cuz i know at the end of the night, she come's home to me and vice-versa. but she has a trust issue when it comes to me going out to get something to eat or get coffee with a friend that is the opposite sex that i have no romantic interest in.

I think that you should be afforded the trust to continue to have face to face interaction with platonic friends of the opposite sex.

I would see it as a red flag that my partner did not trust me in this regard but would, perhaps, give her the benefit of the doubt to the extent that I would afford her the opportunity to meet the female in question so as to dissuade her concerns.

I would not know though, I usually fuck my female friends.

In my latest failed relationship, that has absolutely not been a problem. we're both adults and we had trust.

If you don't have basic trust...

"Committed" is the key word here...if you're truly committed it shouldn't matter.

I've been in situations where commitment was in the grey area, and I took issue with it, although that's probably just my crippling insecurity I'm still a virgin guys.

If it's your girl though...she's either had major issues with this in the past, or--and this is the cynical response--she's projecting the fact that she wants to massage the prostate of one of her male friends that she goes for coffee with.

It's straight if said person (signifigant other) ain't a vindictive, manipulative, maniacal hedonist who uses that as a ploy for attention. Granted if said person is a normal honest human being with a heart (hard to come by these days) shouldnt be an issue, although ive offen felt off-put by the same shit cusssss most women/men (etc) try and take advantage. All you can really do is just keep rolling.. you know if you're doing the right thing, you're doing the right thing. give her a xany if all else fails. Or if the speculation continues that might be an indication that it might just not work.

EVERY MAN WANTS TO FUCK EVERY GIRL HE KNOWS.

(within their relative age/weight range and non-relation)

yeah dude that shouldnt be a problem.

introduce her to these friends too. that might help.

im assuming she isnt gripping her guy friends' balls behind your back tho

Yeah basic trust is healthy and should be encouraged

But it might be a question for a reason.

And for the record,

Any time I looked to 12oz for relationship advice, the relationship quickly fell apart soon there after

if you've (not you personally cause i don't know the specifics of your dilemma) got to ask this question at all: you're insecure

real talk

if you're confident in your abilities as a man, that will reflect on the relationship..nobody wants a jealous or insecure partner that's always questioning what they're doing or who they're kickin it with

she has been fucked over before and has trust issues. that's why she doesn't think it's right that i hang out with female friends. and like i said, i dont care i who she hangs out with as long as i know she has no romantic interest in them and them in her.

i'm not a big fan of adults being good friends with people of the opposite sex.

i don't really think it's possible for adults to be platonic friends with people of the opposite sex, and no one has any feelings, ever.

(this is also coming from a woman who has had a TON of guy friends over her life, and nearly all of them have tried at one time or another, to get with me... not cuz i'm awesome, cuz that's what dudes do.)

if the connection meant talking more than a couple times a week or going out for more than something like lunch or a dog walk, i think i wouldn't be down

this isn't so much to do with insecurity as it has to do with my view on what having a partner is for.. i prefer my man to be my best friend so naturally i don't want him having other close female friends.

if we're talking life-long relationship i wouldn't give out any ultimatums, but in that case i think i'd hope that person would also want to be my friend. if not, i'd probably be a little suspicious.

i know how most people are, and what motivates them. i also know i don't tend to magnetize the bext people.

she has a trust issue when it comes to me going out to get something to eat or get coffee with a friend that is the opposite sex that i have no romantic interest in.

Your problem is evident. You have no romantic interest in them, you just want to bang them out on their couch and head home.

Oh, and tell her if she'd suck your cock more she'd have nothing to worry about, heh heh.

(this is also coming from a woman who has had a TON of guy friends over her life, and nearly all of them have tried at one time or another, to get with me... not cuz i'm awesome, cuz that's what dudes do.)

So.....can I give you some peen? It's what I do.....

i'm not a big fan of adults being good friends with people of the opposite sex.

i don't really think it's possible for adults to be platonic friends with people of the opposite sex, and no one has any feelings, ever.

if the connection meant talking more than a couple times a week or going out for more than something like lunch or a dog walk, i think i wouldn't be down

this isn't so much to do with insecurity as it has to do with my view on what having a partner is for.. i prefer my man to be my best friend so naturally i don't want him having other close female friends.

if we're talking life-long relationship i wouldn't give out any ultimatums, but in that case i think i'd hope that person would also want to be my friend. if not, i'd probably be a little suspicious.

i know how most people are, and what motivates them. i also know i don't tend to magnetize the bext people.

Most of that, Guys and girls can't just be friends.

Ive had like two girls that were purely friends over my life, and theyre ew.

Every other one goes down the same path, I want to smash, or she wants to smash, or we do smash.

Its not being insecure, its being a realist.

maybe i'm fucked but i have multiple girls as platonic friends

and it is definitely possible.

jaded fucks...

If they don't trust you, then that's their problem. If you aren't trustworthy, that's your problem.

I got past this one when I was in my early 20s. Wasn't much to it (see above).

maybe i'm fucked but i have multiple girls as platonic friends

and it is definitely possible.

jaded fucks...

We don't call that fucked, we call that being gay.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now