Am I normal? Shit that only you do.

you can microwave bacon

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when i skateboard I hate having anything in my pockets except a wallet everything else gets thrown into a back pack

I use the most code talk ever over the phone and in general.

same here, keys are the worst. Also I step over cracks compulsive, like break mama's back status

going through a brand new magazine is a sacred ritual.. only barbarians hastily flip through it before taking it page by page, immersing themselves in the contents substance

i like to get real fried then read page by page, rewarding myself only to look at the relevant pictures as i get to them. of course i cant help cheating sometimes (in the sense that i see the pic first, because its just there when i flip to it), but i try not to dwell on the details of said pics until getting through the text beside it. idk, its just more exciting reading skate, graff, photography, comics, etc zines this way. fuck having flipped through every page on the way home & having all the visuals spoiled for you - thats no way to enjoy a zine

going through a brand new magazine is a sacred ritual.. only barbarians hastily flip through it before taking it page by page, immersing themselves in the contents substance

i like to get real fried then read page by page, rewarding myself only to look at the relevant pictures as i get to them. of course i cant help cheating sometimes (in the sense that i see the pic first, because its just there when i flip to it), but i try not to dwell on the details of said pics until getting through the text beside it. idk, its just more exciting reading skate, graff, photography, comics, etc zines this way. fuck having flipped through every page on the way home & having all the visuals spoiled for you - thats no way to enjoy a zine

You're the type who reads Playboy for the articles........

I curl my toes sometimes when Im bored laying down just to induce a muscle spasm in my feet only to stretch it back out. its not painful....its just a feeling Im curious about..

I realized recently that I will either hold my breath or exhale when I pass certain people while out and about. I do it to avoid smelling their passing breeze. Some people just dont smell good.

• 2 weeks later...
i had a stomach ulcer that shit was not fun.

In the United States, about 10% of the population will develop a duodenal ulcer at some point in their lives.

Peptic ulcer disease affects about 4.6 million people annually.

http://www.emedicinehealth.com/peptic_ulcers/article_em.htm

Only you and 4.6 million other people a year do that shit!

• 2 weeks later...
If I'm walking with someone on the street I never split the pole(NH) Light pole/ traffic signs/parking/fire hydrants..etc.

If I'm walking with my girl I never let her walk nearer to the street. To me it Implies -she's hooking for me. My Pimp hand's not so strong

I always heard that the men should walk closest to the street in case of any danger you can block her from it. Like if a car comes barrelling at you you can push the bitch out the way so you can die but not her lol. Don't know where I heard that shit from tho