Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Weapon X

Two Years Solitary in New Mexico. Fuck police.

He got that head tilt still going for him.

Also, this guy was getting paid a mill a month for his confinement. Not a bad deal after the fact.

He got that head tilt still going for him.

Also, this guy was getting paid a mill a month for his confinement. Not a bad deal after the fact.

I bet this shit has driven him the fuck insane. Then again, he did have that one hour of natural light, but, damn.

I'm very surprised he is getting that much money, though. That's a lot better than some Chinese jail would give, I'm sure.

It's Chinese jail. Why would you even bring that up as a point?

"Dinner didn't fill me up, but I bet it was more than an average dinner in Liberia"

makin out like a BANDIT!

It's Chinese jail. Why would you even bring that up as a point?

"Dinner didn't fill me up, but I bet it was more than an average dinner in Liberia"

I woke up from a nap and I read this and posted it on 12oz and I am lying on my side. That is why.

And, I'm saying, many people have had to do shit like this but not have received $22 million. In my country, yours, or in China.

"he demanded an inflatable doll, a helicopter and a cup of tea as ransom. " -Shit's real.

"He later told staff: "I'm going to start snapping necks – I'm the number-one hostage taker." He demanded a plane to take him to Cuba, two Uzi sub-machine guns, 5,000 rounds of ammunition, and an axe."

The county's appealing the verdict so he might not get 22 mil when all is said and done.

All parties responsible for this including the warden should be thrown in prison, but I'm sure nothing will happen to them.

^How is him getting $22mil a "joke" after being thrown in a holding cell for 2 and a half years?

Would you think it was a joke if it was you?

If I'm misunderstanding you then by all means please elaborate.

must have more information on that doughnut..

also, stories such as this are sad but by no means shocking or unbelievable anymore..justice system is fucked up. I closed that book a long time ago

• Like 1

On 12 November 2010, Bronson was involved in another incident in Wakefield prison’s F Wing, when he stripped naked, covered himself in butter and attacked six guards

i'm in love

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now