U.S. Marines give golden shower to dead Taliban soldiers

CALIgula

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Domino's pizza comes with free dipping sauces, I'm pretty sure it has for years but then I don't like or eat pizza so it may not have been that long.

yeah, certain pizza chains offer garlic-butter dipping sauce and others offer marinara sauce.

as for ranch (or marinara), i use it mainly for the crust.

Nope it's not universal, you guys have that shit all wrong.

Marinara is seafood flavour, as in marine.

I don't know how you cats twisted all that up in to tomato. Same as how an entree became the main course over there with you dudes. Entree is entry, as in the starter, the entry in to the meal.

The meaning of words is dynamic and always evolving, but I don't know how those two came to be.

The meaning of words is dynamic and always evolving, but I don't know how those two came to be.

did you know that we park in the driveway but drive on the parkway

also asteroids and hemorrhoids...doesnt make sense...hemorrhoids are in the ass and asteroids are in the hemisphere.

us 'muricans are crazy with our language skills bro.

It's also awesome with fried calamari.

Edit: Now I'm craving calamari.

I saw a fascinating doco on the octopus last year and now I cant bring myself to ever eat one ever again... they're like ULTRA smart sea aliens and I want one as a pet.

So that sucks because calamari is delish!

Best served bbq'd, with tartare or aoli.

Oh, and I still stand by that whole thing of Persians are pieces of shit. Almost all of them. I think that there are two that I like, another coulple that I don't mind, and hundreds upon hundreds who should...well, you get the idea.

They fuck over their own family when they get the chance, never mind others. And they will never, ever try to make an honest transaction. They are cheap as shit, lie profusely, and come to this country with a chip on their shoulder, thinking the world owes them something. They should go back to Iran and let the Ayatollah fuck them up.

Pizza is definatly America.... thats why its a US thing.

Its not Greek or Italian.

Dogs are fucking whales,

and dipping pizza in sauce = COPS

Fuck, now im hungry, pissed off and want to watch Nat Geo all at the same time

:lol: :lol: :lol: Damn this thread got derailed and this post made me :lol:

Oh, and I still stand by that whole thing of Persians are pieces of shit. Almost all of them. I think that there are two that I like, another coulple that I don't mind, and hundreds upon hundreds who should...well, you get the idea.

They fuck over their own family when they get the chance, never mind others. And they will never, ever try to make an honest transaction. They are cheap as shit, lie profusely, and come to this country with a chip on their shoulder, thinking the world owes them something. They should go back to Iran and let the Ayatollah fuck them up.

Tell us how you really feel...lol.

Even with all that, i still think that wishing death upon them (including their women and children) is a bit extreme...ya know?

If I'm not mistaken, Weapon is also of Middle Eastern descent.

I'm not exactly sure how to word this, but I've noticed that different ethnic groups within the same racial/regional/whatever you call it background tend to hate each other for things that no one else notices or understands.