Is when I turn yo face into a toliet seat,

I want to pee on you,

Yes I do, pee on you,

I'll piss on you

Won't you braid my hair,

Before you start, Im gonna fart,

I wanna fart on you

• Like 1

My thoughts, who fucking cares. . . it's a war. These people film be-headings of normal American citizens and we're in an uproar if our soldiers piss on their soldiers? Fuck outta here.

Man up world, these are ugly times we live in and this is tame compared to what's going on over there on their end.

. . . and fuck whatever pussy soldier leaked that video. The men who have have your back, life or death, piss on the enemy who's been trying to kill you and you shout them out? I hope you rot in hell you faggot ass snitch!

• Like 3

thoughts?:confused:

My thoughts are that it is incredibly stupid and ignorant. It is this kind of stuff that makes the world think the US is a bunch of tough guys who do not care about anyone else.

I don't know what it is but soldiers always like to take pics of themselves doing dumbass stuff.

I remember a bunch of Canadian paras roasting a Somalian over a fire, a Marine throwing a dog over a cliff, an Aussie getting a little Iraqi kid to hold a sign saying "An Aussie killed my dad", or some kind of stupid shit.

doing it is one thing, but taking pics??! how fucking stupid do you have to be?!

I don't know what it is but soldiers always like to take pics of themselves doing dumbass stuff.

I remember a bunch of Canadian paras roasting a Somalian over a fire, a Marine throwing a dog over a cliff, an Aussie getting a little Iraqi kid to hold a sign saying "An Aussie killed my dad", or some kind of stupid shit.

doing it is one thing, but taking pics??! how fucking stupid do you have to be?!

It is hard to describe the mentality of it, but there are a few studies out that that have looked into that type of behavior. It is sort of a closed social group thing, where traditional norms do not apply. Kind of like Lord of the Flies type of thing that goes on. It only becomes more apparent to the world, with the availability of technology becoming easier to obtain and record.

BTW, I think all that stuff is retarded.

It is hard to describe the mentality of it, but there are a few studies out that that have looked into that type of behavior. It is sort of a closed social group thing, where traditional norms do not apply. Kind of like Lord of the Flies type of thing that goes on. It only becomes more apparent to the world, with the availability of technology becoming easier to obtain and record.

yeah, i agree. the news was just talking about this..they said that they all knew it was wrong and all it wouldve takin was one marine to say "naw, maybe we shouldnt do this" and it wouldnt have happened, but going against the group is hard to do in that situation.

so much for "winning hearts and minds."

If someone was trying to kill me in a gunfight and I killed them I would probably want to piss on the asshole who had been trying to shoot me, however doing it is different.

America would be in uproar if it was some taliban pissing on a dead american, shit like that is unnessecary and just fuel for the fire.

Also taking pics of it is fucking stupid.

• Like 1

I'm offended at the fact that they didn't even try to washed or sanitized their hands after. Disappointed in our soldiers.

• Like 1

America would be in uproar if it was some taliban pissing on a dead american, shit like that is unnessecary

. . . and what about the handful of beheading videos of both U.S. soldiers and non-military U.S. civilians?

Decy, that is why they should not do it. What most people do not understand is that you want to treat your enemies as nice as possible when they are captured and respect their remains when they are dead. That way there is a lot less chance they will fight as hard, because if they know you will treat them right, they will think twice about fighting you.

If I knew the people I was fighting were going to kill me and torture me, I would fight harder to make sure I did not give them that chance. But if we capture them and treat them good, when they are released, they will go back to their buddies and say "hey those Americans really took care of me", which will make them really think about giving up over being killed.

Pissing on their dead bodies is an extension of that. If I knew someone was going to piss on my body, I would fight harder just to say fuck you to them.

Always treat your enemies with respect and not as animals.

. . . and what about the handful of beheading videos of both U.S. soldiers and non-military U.S. civilians?

Just as bad, just like the innocent people killed in iraq and afghanistan, just because someone is a different race it doesn't make them being killed any more or less fucked up.

Also the difference is, America is always preaching the moral high ground in the wars, saying they are bringing democracy etc, and because of that the troops are also held to a higher standard than the enemies they are fighting.

Rest assured I dont condone any beheadings, torture, killing innocent people so all these scenarios are wrong.

I don't support stuff like this on either side. War is bad enough without bringing degradation like this into it. It's bound to happen though, thinking it doesn't is flowery and stupid.

Accepting it as a fact is one thing though. It gets me ufurious that there are people here who support this as being funny or justified. If the roles were reversed there would be a shitstorm, but many will file this under a "boys will be boys" type of mentality and laugh it off.

I don't support stuff like this on either side. War is bad enough without bringing degradation like this into it. It's bound to happen though, thinking it doesn't is flowery and stupid.

Accepting it as a fact is one thing though. It gets me ufurious that there are people here who support this as being funny or justified. If the roles were reversed there would be a shitstorm, but many will file this under a "boys will be boys" type of mentality and laugh it off.

ufurious had me laughing

What, because they are animals means we should be too?

Many of them don't wipe their arse after shitting in the streets, guess that means it's a good idea for us too!!

Bottom line is that this shit is fodder for the insurgent's PR machine and if Awlaki were still alive you know this would be turning up in the next issue of Inspire. Seriously, what a tip top way of recruiting young men from Islamic countries to kill us. Carrying out the act, unnecessary and childish but it's war, shit happens. Taking pics and showing the world? Just dumb, dumber than dog shit dumb.

soldiers? soldiers are usually recognized by uniforms.

you're right....i shoulda used "insurgents"

Never gonna happen, the US is the Great Satan. We are "of the house of war"

im sure not all Afghani's think that...some consider us as liberators...especially those who support the afghan army...but any winning of hearts and mind thus far has probably been unwon now.

one step forward, two steps back.

Never gonna happen, the US is the Great Satan. We are "of the house of war"

You're not trying to win over the guy with the gun, you're trying to win the people in the middle. That's the people who have the ability to give them food and shelter should they so choose, the people who have to decide if they want the Govt the Americans are offering or the nation the Taliban are fighting for.

You're also trying to win over the people who vote in Pakistan, who write opeds in Egypt, who give Friday prayers in Indonesia and who talk in tea houses in Sudan. The guy with the gun will usually respond to fear and force, you have to be able to offer the rest of the world something they want and undermine the ability of your opponent to make you look like the great Satan.

That's how this game works and these guys failed at it, pretty fucking badly.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now