IRL Rambo gots the pigs shook on Mt. Rainier hahaha!

12packprophet

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"Come to the police and tell his side of the story"

Thats the funniest line ive read in a while.

Also love how articles beat around the bush, theyll set it up so you know 100% that this is the ''culprit'' but theyll never just be like, yup its this fucker the pigs are going shootin.

Now many the fucking Government/Po will feel some sympathy for the Iraqis now that their own dogs are starting to ''sik''(couldnt help it) themselves on their other goons.

Maby this guy will top that nurga out in Oakland, whatd he have like 3, 4 including a SWAT?

Who wants to make some death pool bids?

Rainier is a massive park, there is no reason for someone with training and motivation to not get out of the park, or stay free for a significant time.

I'm not sympathetic to what he did in any way, but I'll be disappointed if he doesn't get away for more than a few days.

Yeah man this guy is fucking awesome goddamn pigs ruining everyone's fun I hope he shoots more people and never gets caught

Blows me away how people on this forum will side with anyone as long as they've got police opposing them. Dude is tapped and clearly out of control, fuck him.

Some people take shit too seriously.

Chill br0, its our last year why not be cynical?

Of course I want this piece of shit to get capped for shooting innocent people.

I cant believe some people on this forum get umad over a backhanded remark about the Po.

That dudes legs are offically past Christopher Reeves status.

I was ganna post the video of the deputy's legs getting fucked by that car, but I didnt want to upset anyone in this thread. I forgot how sympathetic this site was to Law Enforcement

That dudes legs are offically past Christopher Reeves status.

I was ganna post the video of the deputy's legs getting fucked by that car, but I didnt want to upset anyone in this thread. I forgot how sympathetic this site was to Law Enforcement

AHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHA. i don't give any fucks. that video had me lullin something crazy!

Yeah man this guy is fucking awesome goddamn pigs ruining everyone's fun I hope he shoots more people and never gets caught

Blows me away how people on this forum will side with anyone as long as they've got police opposing them. Dude is tapped and clearly out of control, fuck him.

It blows me away how many people on here cry about dead pigs.

• Like 1

It blows me away how many people on here cry about dead pigs.

The dude killed a park ranger; that's so far from a cop it's laughable. Yes, they carry badges, and in some cases guns as well, but they enforce the rules of the park. Citations for open containers and illegal camping. Zero jurisdiction elsewhere.

I realize that you've already decided that park rangers are the exact same thing as city cops, so I'm not even gonna bother going beyond that.

• Like 1

The dude killed a park ranger; that's so far from a cop it's laughable. Yes, they carry badges, and in some cases guns as well, but they enforce the rules of the park. Citations for open containers and illegal camping. Zero jurisdiction elsewhere.

I realize that you've already decided that park rangers are the exact same thing as city cops, so I'm not even gonna bother going beyond that.

A park ranger is a cop.

It even says "park police" on their car you fucking idiot.

And I don't know where you're from but every cop has jurisdiction anywhere.

It ain't no Eddie Murphy movie "oh you crossed out of my jurisdiction so now I have to fall back".

Even off duty cops have the same rights to do whatever as if they were on the clock.

And anybody who's ever had to deal with a park ranger knows that they're on the same mental level as bike cops as far as having this overt need to go the extra mile to shove their dick down your throat just to prove to you that they are in fact actually a real cop.

The fact that you equate park rangers as being urban cops because it says "police" on their car is hilarious. Park rangers work solely within the parks that employ them. They do not patrol outlying areas, nearby cities, or residential areas. Once again, the "criminal" shit they deal with is minor as fuck...they maintain the parks more than anything else.

There is no point in arguing this with you...as per usual you will not budge, plus the nightly tantrum the forum throws is about to go down.

The fact that you equate park rangers as being urban cops because it says "police" on their car is hilarious. Park rangers work solely within the parks that employ them. They do not patrol outlying areas, nearby cities, or residential areas. Once again, the "criminal" shit they deal with is minor as fuck...they maintain the parks more than anything else.

There is no point in arguing this with you...as per usual you will not budge, plus the nightly tantrum the forum throws is about to go down.

The fact that you think that Park Police are not real cops speaks volumes on you and your lack of life experience/knowedge.

It says "police" on their car because they are infact the police.

They're not rentacops.

They're cops.

They don't "maintain" parks, there's city workers and landscapers that do that.

The park police police the parks.

They're fucking cops.

And you're a fucking idiot if you think they're not real cops.

And LMAO @ your "oh there's no point arguing with you, you will not budge"... why the fuck would I "budge" when yet again I'm speaking on a common known FACT and you're playing the roll of the next jackass who's going to argue for years on end about some shit that you clearly have no idea what the fuck you're talking about?