Snag a cheap touchpad right now

TreSixO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Yeah gl niggers, i ordered from 4 different places, all said in stock then only to get an email stating not in/cancelled order. Struggling since saturday trying to get one. A local Best Buy is getting a shipment in "maybe Wednesday night", according to the lying pos associate on the phone. So hopefully I can snag one Thursday morning when they open.

check http://slickdeals.net/forums/showthread.php?sduid=0&t=3220862 for updates etc.

they got dropped by HP after someone ran WebOS better on an iPad 2 than the touchpad, but at 99/149$ its a steal just as a web browser. me and my homie have thrown down on about 10 of them from 3 different sites, no cancellations since sunday, and were gonna double up on eBay. If I find another site live ill post it here, just ordered another 6 from HP small biz, but expected to get a cancellation for that. if you call them you can put your email on a waiting list on some limit one per customer shit, but if you are struggling thats your best bet to get at least one

That's really not WHY it got dropped. It got dropped because NO ONE was buying them. And they decided to lead into the smartphone market with that stupid VEER phone. If they would of came out with the PRE3 or some other big, showey phone. They would of grabbed a way better market share off the bat.

But they did have webos running on an ipad 2 in the testing phase and it was 50 percent faster. HP fuxxored themselves on this, and that' swhy they are looking to sell off their PC business.

Word? No Netflix? You opened up the site and no loading? I bought one so people would stop using my macbook as general youtube/internet browser

That's really not WHY it got dropped. It got dropped because NO ONE was buying them. And they decided to lead into the smartphone market with that stupid VEER phone. If they would of came out with the PRE3 or some other big, showey phone. They would of grabbed a way better market share off the bat.

But they did have webos running on an ipad 2 in the testing phase and it was 50 percent faster. HP fuxxored themselves on this, and that' swhy they are looking to sell off their PC business.

*would have

I appreciate all of what you're saying and dropping a couple #knowledgedarts (to quote MERO) but this is always as bothersome as the you're/your thing.

Went to Best Buy this morning at 8 AM with 2 friends. We were 5th in line when we got there. By 10 AM when they opened, there was like 60 ppl in line. The store only had 18 of each version. They handed out numbered papers to those in line. Nice and orderly, it was surprising. We all got 2, but 4 of them are mine lol. Resell, sup craigslist. Posting from one of them now. Happy ending.