OUIJA BOARDS

Creampuff

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heaven is one big bingo room with paper tablecloths and sugar free Jello in the flavor of your choice. There are lemon slices floating in the water pitchers.

You're probably all wondering how I know this.

I asked the Ouija board, that's how. Took forever to spell that all out. Fucking dweebs.

When I first read that I thought you meant the little lemon cakes with icing on top and thought 'awesome' then I thought but if they're floating in water that would suck...but now I see you just meant slices of lemon floating in water, which is okay I guess but I'd much rather some little cakes with icing, not floating in water. My point is...will there be cakes with icing in heaven?

Can you consult your magic board and get back to me please, this is very important and much of my future behaviour may hinge on your answer.

Thanks in advance br0

regarding the way we perceive, my parents are everything i am not... they are much closer to you in that sense

this REAL SCIENCE you speak of (quantum physics), it has long proved the existence of other realms of existence, "god", a higher connection, etc. find a physicist YOU respect & ask some questions...

like almost every kid who gobbled it up out of popular culture, you clearly do not understand the significance of 666... or the man who coined the phrase "the number of the beast"... he too, rocked a ouija board, along with pentagrams. you need a new SN now, no? is the the medal of honor in your military not an inverted pentagram?

would it surprise you that people on TELEVISION PROGRAMMING are usually not who they front as..? penn & teller are not the atheists they persuade followers to be... i will leave it at that

stop being so angry

stop wearing sigils that are designed to bring out the worst in you before you kill or are killed on an important date on a certain calendar

stop partaking in human sacrifice that is named "war"

then ill stop being stupid

t9kzu.gif

When I first read that I thought you meant the little lemon cakes with icing on top and thought 'awesome' then I thought but if they're floating in water that would suck...but now I see you just meant slices of lemon floating in water, which is okay I guess but I'd much rather some little cakes with icing, not floating in water. My point is...will there be cakes with icing in heaven?

Can you consult your magic board and get back to me please, this is very important and much of my future behaviour may hinge on your answer.

Thanks in advance br0

My board tells me that a lot of Heaven's residents are diabetic or can't process gluten, so they serve gluten free lemon cakes once a week on Saturdays. It warned me a lot of the residents in the children's section confuse them for the yellow Playdoh. I was advised to look on Earth or perhaps in Hell for the kind with icing; the buttery ones.

Got any mood rings, LV. 75?

• Like 1

My board tells me that a lot of Heaven's residents are diabetic or can't process gluten, so they serve gluten free lemon cakes once a week on Saturdays. It warned me a lot of the residents in the children's section confuse them for the yellow Playdoh. I was advised to look on Earth or perhaps in Hell for the kind with icing; the buttery ones.

Got any mood rings, LV. 75?

Thank you very much, clearly I've been doing it wrong. I've years of helping old people across the road and not coveting my neighbour's wife to make up for! I think I'm going to start by robbing cake shops.

like almost every kid who gobbled it up out of popular culture, you clearly do not understand the significance of 666... or the man who coined the phrase "the number of the beast"... he too, rocked a ouija board, along with pentagrams. you need a new SN now, no?

OUCH

regarding the way we perceive, my parents are everything i am not... they are much closer to you in that sense

this REAL SCIENCE you speak of (quantum physics), it has long proved the existence of other realms of existence, "god", a higher connection, etc. find a physicist YOU respect & ask some questions...

like almost every kid who gobbled it up out of popular culture, you clearly do not understand the significance of 666... or the man who coined the phrase "the number of the beast"... he too, rocked a ouija board, along with pentagrams. you need a new SN now, no? is the the medal of honor in your military not an inverted pentagram?

would it surprise you that people on TELEVISION PROGRAMMING are usually not who they front as..? penn & teller are not the atheists they persuade followers to be... i will leave it at that

stop being so angry

stop wearing sigils that are designed to bring out the worst in you before you kill or are killed on an important date on a certain calendar

3A... always had much respect

i don't think you understand what the word "proved" means.

im going to use joe rogans metaphor.

if somebody were to fart and you didnt hear it, and you had no sense of smell..

you would have no idea that you were sitting in someones funk.

whats to say that there isnt millions of things going on all around us that we dont have the sense to detect.

argue that.

So you're one of those "God must exist because you can't disprove him" guys. Those making fantastical claims have the burdon of proof, not us.

stop being so angry

3A... always had much respect

i'm sorry, you don't know the first thing about my upbringing or my understanding of 666. (for a quick explanation: i was born on the 6th hour of the 6th day of the 6th month, 1984 and have been amused by the number since i was 4 or 5 in an evangelical southern baptist mission in pakistan)

an inverted pentagram is called a pentacle--not an inverted pentagram, and stop attaching meaning to things that aren't there--just because a swastika is used a certain way doesn't mean its always that way, same goes for stars in circles.

we don't disagree about war, just about how to pay for college. selling your soul is a motherfucker.

i don't disagree that there are other realms that my human mind is absolutely incapable of comprehending, i disagree that the ouija board is anything other than dumb bullshit. its moronic. you can be as spiritually in tune as you want, more power to you, but a spirit board is easily explained away. and you discredit yourself by buying into the cheap/schtick side of 'the spirit world.'

Pop stars use obsolete or occult symbols and imagery all the time to seem edgy or rebellious, then morons see them and tell their friends that they think lil' Wayne and Jay z got inducted into the Illuminati and are raping goats and sacrificing humans for Satan.

weezy-interview-magazine-photo-shoot6.jpg Jay+Guevara.jpg

Nothing means anything anymore, it's all just for show or profit.

I don't believe in the Ouija board.

I did see stuff though too which made the whole matter credible but i don't wanna get into it just yet.

Would like to hear more about this.

i'm sorry, you don't know the first thing about my upbringing or my understanding of 666. (for a quick explanation: i was born on the 6th hour of the 6th day of the 6th month, 1984 and have been amused by the number since i was 4 or 5 in an evangelical southern baptist mission in pakistan)

an inverted pentagram is called a pentacle--not an inverted pentagram, and stop attaching meaning to things that aren't there--just because a swastika is used a certain way doesn't mean its always that way, same goes for stars in circles.

we don't disagree about war, just about how to pay for college. selling your soul is a motherfucker.

i don't disagree that there are other realms that my human mind is absolutely incapable of comprehending, i disagree that the ouija board is anything other than dumb bullshit. its moronic. you can be as spiritually in tune as you want, more power to you, but a spirit board is easily explained away. and you discredit yourself by buying into the cheap/schtick side of 'the spirit world.'

you should have stated the 1st part earlier; instead of describing at how you sneer at the sound of "metal" news. some call that backpeddling, but i believe you

attaching meanings to things that are not there? pentacle, pentagram; the names are interchangeable, inverted or not... & they both have a meaning of their own despite what you think/how you try to persuade. also well aware of your reference to the swastika

nevertheless, i respect that you see a legitimacy in the existence of other realms. it no longer bothers me that you do not believe in the board because you see/know something beyond the mundane. our case is not unlike followers of mainstream religion; bickering about semantics despite agreement (sort of) in fundamental belief. in this case, it is about methods of channeling. earlier, you just sounded like some left-brained, wall-street asshole, wearing his last good tie while running late for work

one of my best friends (whom i somewhat consider as one of my teachers) cares little for the ouija board... does not mean i hate him/we cannot share eye-to-eye perspectives on anything

i am just glad to know you understand war for what it is... too many do not even care. hope you find a way out

downsyndrome - aint shit done... please stop with the pointless bullshit

i wasn't back pedalling.

i was giving further explanation; its the internet. its not my place to type out everything i believe in and know for an argument, esp one as silly as this.

i will always laugh at the desecration of 'holy works.' and will continue to think that a good majority of those involved in contacting spirits are dumb, and the rest of them are confused.

are you friends with tellurian?

and down syndrome: i look nothing like that.