Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Creampuff

OUIJA BOARDS

did a search, but its not like it would bring it up if there was already a thread bout this anyways...

ive never messed with a ouija board, and im not gonna lie, im pretty scarred to. but ive heard some crazy ass stories from friends about them. not being able to sleep for days and whatnot..

anyone ever fucked around with these? some pretty interesting stuff here. share your stories

umm.

its a board game.

if you buy into anything that happens with it then YOU ARE DUMB. and the people that told you stories about talking to demons or spirits are DUMB. there is no nice way to phrase how dumb you are if you think there is any legitimacy to a hasbro product.

i once stayed in a haunted house, after raping the ghost for six weeks straight she decided it was time to cross over, because she couldn't float straight anymore.

the bitch gave me herpes.

umm.

its a board game.

if you buy into anything that happens with it then YOU ARE DUMB. and the people that told you stories about talking to demons or spirits are DUMB. there is no nice way to phrase how dumb you are if you think there is any legitimacy to a hasbro product.

ok... have you ever done it before buddy boy?

seeing as how the human eye can only see a few frequencies and there are many more frequencies besides the ones visible to the human eye...i'm not going to discredit anything.

remember, energy is neither created nor destroyed, it only changes form.

we are made up of a lot of energy

just sayin...

The-Truth-Is-Out-There.jpg

• Like 1

umm.

its a board game.

they copyrighted it is all.

they have been around long before hasbro.

i still haven't ever tried one.

really?

Yeah man some punk chick, she was all into occult practices, i knew her roommate and like i would see all this shit in her

room, then not too long after that she drowned in some pool. Her roommate told me that the "spirit" she contacted told

her that she had killed a bunch of students. To me it sounded like somebody who wanted to commit suicide would say, but

then again I heard about so many students dying there randomly, and a bunch urban legends about the school being haunted...

I did see stuff though too which made the whole matter credible but i don't wanna get into it just yet.

Guest Ginger Bread Man

I did see stuff though too which made the whole matter credible but i don't wanna get into it just yet.

typical, it is imperitive you build the suspense up so that the scare is that much more real. i believe it is called, suggestion in psychology.

good luck with that

did a search, but its not like it would bring it up if there was already a thread bout this anyways...

http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=138600

the search button does suck though...

& the thread is dead, but if you want to read through

pretty scarred

hahahaa

do elaborate

seeing as how the human eye can only see a few frequencies and there are many more frequencies besides the ones visible to the human eye...i'm not going to discredit anything.

remember, energy is neither created nor destroyed, it only changes form.

we are made up of a lot of energy

just sayin...

this

there is a reason for a great amount of focus in mainstream science to stay divided from spirituality; another method of "divide & conquer" if you will

[/url]

there is something to what he is saying... but cmon guy

unledmy.jpg

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now