Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
TONY MAYO

Anarchy in the UK - London Riots

Well,

I have been sitting here drinking wine and watching this shit on tv.

The young 'thug' population of London has basically gone completely feral and decided to take over the streets in most of the shittier areas of london. Building barricades and burning everything in sight.

It started on saturday night in Tottenham, with buses, cop cars, houses, buildings getting smashed and burned, then they started looting all the local shops and larger electrical outlets.

Tonight it has spread to 4 areas of london with kids taking on the police and burning cars and looting.

Nothing near my gaff thank fuck. Anyone starts any shit round here and all the middle class residents will go to bed. Yeah, Im a baller.

BREAKIN INTO THE BOOKIES TO NICK A 32INCH MADE IN CAMBODIA PLASMA TV AND FAILING.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4n_qn1OLhfs

it's mad in my town at the moment. in a ten minute walk from the train station to my house i just saw about 4 separate gangs of 15 or so youts in bandanas running around the street fighting, rushing shops and trying to hijack vans and cars. police are too busy, so most stuff away from the main shopping spots is happening undisturbed... Only shop that ain't locked up or in the process of locking up round my way atm is the hardbody jamaican shop

damn they had 1 and a half hours of looting a huge department store before the police arrived, Riots kicking off all over London, some reports in Birmingham as well, someone also said Bristol but I havent heard anything about that from anyone I know there.

I just got back from work and didn't realise this was still popping off. Some of it is just down the road from me judging by news reports. I kind of want to go out and have a look but probably won't cos things are getting a bit much. Someone shot now in south and some friend of a friend got stabbed earlier apparently. I'll try to get some photos before work tomorrow maybe.

The fucked up thing is this will not change dick when it comes to how police do things...only like 3 percent of the people out there breaking things care that someone was killed under questionable circumstances, and the powers that be know this...everyone else is just in it for free shit...

I can't glorify this on some "yeah! throw off the yoke of oppression!" shit, but I do like free things.

True, free things are the best kind of things. There will be a lot of fresh kicks on the streets of London tomorrow

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now