Fuck it, right?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Im expecting strait shit talking.. but it wouldnt be oontz without it."

^I'm just quoting that so that you know that you can't get mad at the truth.

Your girl probably got knocked up by somebody other than you and that's why she's out banging dope trying to kill the baby.

If you weren't getting a shit load of tags during that 2 hour walk then you're doing it all wrong.

with little quotes and messages next to them. like "Bitchez 'aint shit" and "Baby mama Drama"

Support your friends in this time instead of worrying about the girl. especially if your friends are facing those super cool weapons charges, they may go away for awhile. Spend time with them, forget her.

I wrote my one homie like 3 times last time he was locked up.

I felt like a dick for not writing him more.

When he came out, he was all like "yoooo you're the only motherfucker other than my girl who actually wrote me at all... Fuck the rest of my so called friends!!!".

That reminds me, he's locked up again.

I need to get off my ass and fly this nigga a kite already.

^^ right.

My bad yo, I read it wrong the first time.

So basically your girl wants space because she knows she's pregnant by your boy who's locked up and who's girl is trying to abort their kid by banging dope.

Either way, a two hour walk without writing on shit = fail.

Please tell me you didn't fail.

I wrote my one homie like 3 times last time he was locked up.

I felt like a dick for not writing him more.

When he came out, he was all like "yoooo you're the only motherfucker other than my girl who actually wrote me at all... Fuck the rest of my so called friends!!!".

That reminds me, he's locked up again.

I need to get off my ass and fly this nigga a kite already.

Long & Short, ---> write to your friends in jail <----. They'll appreciate it a ton & it takes no time at all. Send sketches too, anything that won't get thrown out by the correction officers screening your letter. It means a lot to 'em.

why don't you ask her about it... ;)

a few cats know who came out ahead in that little situation...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

As if that situation wasn't lose/lose to begin with.

I aint mad at'cha POZ, at least you had the balls to come back, but fronting like you got over?

In interweb-speak that shit is "epic lolz".

Long & Short, ---> write to your friends in jail <----. They'll appreciate it a ton & it takes no time at all. Send sketches too, anything that won't get thrown out by the correction officers screening your letter. It means a lot to 'em.

yea i wrote to my friend once while he was booked and then i lost the address but when he got out he was so hype that i flew him a kite. Now hes on the run from the law and i cant chill with him :rolleyes: