This Dr. Pepper complex media network

LEVEL 75 PALADIN

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

in every happy household, there are stacks of dr. pepper

as for all this ad shit, i never see any of them anyway... the only downside is now being able to get VIP

& that "toolbar" near the bottom is still annoying as fuck; closed or not. how do you get rid of that shit completely other than by pouring water on the computer

That's because you're a make believe figment of your own imagination who lives in a make believe land where oldheads don't smoke Mexican weed and call it "dope".

Trustfund people.

are you still mad that vimeo doesn't work for you?

And all the older people i know, including my grandma and aunt would NEVER smoke mexican dirt weed. They didn't live for 50+ years to have to smoke some beaners shitty attempt at drugs. And dope is heroin or speed, depending on who's using it. if you were writing this to me in 1970 then maybe you might be correct, but this is the internet and 2011. Just like im sure you don't describe chinese people as "orientals"

dealwithit.jpg

are you still mad that vimeo doesn't work for you?

And all the older people i know, including my grandma and aunt would NEVER smoke mexican dirt weed. They didn't live for 50+ years to have to smoke some beaners shitty attempt at drugs. And dope is heroin or speed, depending on who's using it. if you were writing this to me in 1970 then maybe you might be correct, but this is the internet and 2011. Just like im sure you don't describe chinese people as "orientals"

dealwithit.jpg

That's because everybody you know including your grandparents are rich ass trustfund babies who have no idea WTF goes on in the real world.

BTW You just contradicted yourself by saying that your grandparents have smoked weed for 50 years and would never smoke dirt, except for maybe 30 years ago.

Just admit that you have no idea what you're talking about.

Uh despite my complete racism. my grandma is LITERALLY a quarter black and from the poorest part of LA. And she's only like 64.. And my aunt works for the post office. She's not exactly raking it in.

You live in texas. So clearly the weed there is probably shitty fucking dirty ass weed from mexico. But the few mexico border states including texas is not the whole country, despite what your boy Bush thinks and most of the rest of the country gets it from the west coast or from canada.

Sorry bro. Me and everyone else knows youre wrong. and there is just nothing else you can do about it.

That's because everybody you know including your grandparents are rich ass trustfund babies who have no idea WTF goes on in the real world.

BTW You just contradicted yourself by saying that your grandparents have smoked weed for 50 years and would never smoke dirt, except for maybe 30 years ago.

Just admit that you have no idea what you're talking about.

DAO Y U no be drunken asshole? your posts suck now.

I bet the same people umad now would complain if 12oz wasn't around anymore because it couldn't afford to pay for servers, bandwidth, or development.

Thing is, on our network we've got the lowest click through rate and Raven has dug deeper into his own pockets this summer than all the other years combined to pay for 12oz expenses.

I can say 100% truth that Raven isn't going to turn a profit with 12oz any time soon and has to pay money out of pocket to keep it going most of the time.

I had to argue with a lot of people about getting the interns to stop spamming threads with the 12ozProphet.com account annoying contests to click ads.

This isn't even worth complaining about, either click the arrow to close the ad or better yet go to pure graffiti or some shit.

Truth is, you know this site is better than most everything else out there and dude should be able to help recoup some of the costs of operating it.

Be mad if you want to I guess, but it's really not all that bad and better than the alternative.

Archived