free WOW gold

MedicineCabinet

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
. Those two fat fucks holding him down at gunpoint while he's bleeding out need to be put down the same way.

Couldn't have said it better. This country (or at least part of it) is really starting to feel like a police state. If the guy didn't shoot first, or if he didn't even have a gun, than this is truly disturbing shit.

DUDE FUCK THE POLICE..

THIS SHIT AINT RIGHT..

ALL YOU FUCKS SAYIN HE PROBABLY DESERVED IT.. TAKE YOUR FUCKING MASK OFF AND RECOGNIZE WHAT THE FUCK IS REALLY GOING ON. I WOULDA RAN UP N DUFFED ONE OF THE COPS.. IM SURPRISED EVERYONE THAT WAS THERE DIDNT WOOP ON EM

what is this shit about him having a gun and firing the first shot?

if so, fuck him.

if not, fuck the police.

if youre shooting and running from cops over a 2 buck bus fare, you deserve it.

I'll agree if he shot at the cops over that, than he's the fool. But it all sounds little bit like smoke and mirrors to me. They did the same thing with that kid they shot last year, which put the city in protest. I hope they protest again for this one. The fact of the matter is they sat there, with this kid under their gunpoint, and did nothing.

i bet he had a gun in his ankle holster... another justified cop killing i guess. where are all the devils advocates???

he popped off and tossed the pistol is the part not on the video?

whats crazy is how pissed off all the blacks were but nothing popped off.

thats what i said, one of the first links had that info... its just another reason to "protest" and stand for something or the angry mob to yell at cops.

what shocks me still is how irate the mob was in the initial shooting scene video and no one got yoked up by cops for disorderly or some shit. the cops were letting everyone get rather close and taunt the officers and hang out... where im at blacks or not if there is a shooting your not wilding out or getting that close...