Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MedicineCabinet

free WOW gold

People in San Francisco need to heavily arm themselves and start killing cops who are innocent. See how they like it.

What's wrong with your police?

I want to know the back story on this, and the background of the cops who shot this kid. We give too many stupid people the power of authority. Those two fat fucks holding him down at gunpoint while he's bleeding out need to be put down the same way.

• Like 1

what is this shit about him having a gun and firing the first shot?

if so, fuck him.

if not, fuck the police.

if youre shooting and running from cops over a 2 buck bus fare, you deserve it.

dont you guys have like 223 million firearms in your country?

LETS START A MUTHAFUCKIN RIOT IN THIS HOE

. Those two fat fucks holding him down at gunpoint while he's bleeding out need to be put down the same way.

Couldn't have said it better. This country (or at least part of it) is really starting to feel like a police state. If the guy didn't shoot first, or if he didn't even have a gun, than this is truly disturbing shit.

droppedImage_1.jpg

SFPD has always been a pack of brutal pigs, two of those fuckers beat me unconscious and left me in golden gate park. Real tuff-guys beating a handcuffed 16 year old kid.

DUDE FUCK THE POLICE..

THIS SHIT AINT RIGHT..

ALL YOU FUCKS SAYIN HE PROBABLY DESERVED IT.. TAKE YOUR FUCKING MASK OFF AND RECOGNIZE WHAT THE FUCK IS REALLY GOING ON. I WOULDA RAN UP N DUFFED ONE OF THE COPS.. IM SURPRISED EVERYONE THAT WAS THERE DIDNT WOOP ON EM

Another guy got shot at Civic Center about a month ago. Unarmed as well.

I think if people just stopped taking transit for one day that would get things moving.

the police, once again.. good not so much for stopping or preventing crime, but for killing people.

what is this shit about him having a gun and firing the first shot?

if so, fuck him.

if not, fuck the police.

if youre shooting and running from cops over a 2 buck bus fare, you deserve it.

I'll agree if he shot at the cops over that, than he's the fool. But it all sounds little bit like smoke and mirrors to me. They did the same thing with that kid they shot last year, which put the city in protest. I hope they protest again for this one. The fact of the matter is they sat there, with this kid under their gunpoint, and did nothing.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now