YOU GUYS WANNA SEE ME SLAP SOMEBODY?

screambloodygore

I don't get it.

I thought 12oz people loved this kind of shit

I would say that your new and you do not know 12oz, but you have been here since 04, so you should know better.

Why would it be cool to knock out some old guy and put it on youtube?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Related, I gave my boy a ride to the doctor's a few months ago and in lieu of gas money asked if I could slap him three times over the course of a year, to which he agreed. I gave him the first one that very same night, and it sucked. Last night at the bar I got him real good, turned his whole face purple in the middle of a conversation. Cool story, br0

I do not know if you should call him your "boy" if you go around slapping him for gas to take him to the doctors.

Related, I gave my boy a ride to the doctor's a few months ago and in lieu of gas money asked if I could slap him three times over the course of a year, to which he agreed. I gave him the first one that very same night, and it sucked. Last night at the bar I got him real good, turned his whole face purple in the middle of a conversation. Cool story, br0

http://youtu.be/8cnfo4Uww64

CAPITAL RED LETTERS IN BOLD & FONT SIZE 7 REAL[/color][/size]

^You wear tight pants and listen to smashing pumpkins while putting wican love spells on chicks with hairy armpits.

All this was learned about you in the past couple weeks.

And you're the one who exposed all of this yourself.

Fall back, sonny.

THROWING LOONIES AT STRIPPERS > SLAPPING NATIVES

however...

I do throw quarters as hard as I can from the back of the bar at the old perv's in gyno row ... you know the guys with the pocket protectors who look like they need a slap out.

Archived