YOU GUYS WANNA SEE ME SLAP SOMEBODY?

screambloodygore

sorry for the cool story br0 but when I was about 22 I was riding home on the train and some drunk football fan came up and started hassling me, asking to see my ticket with his friend laughing behind him. Long story short after initially being polite I stood up and the dude actually slapped me(!) so.......I broke his nose.

My main point here is slapping someone besides as some kind of joke is a bad idea. Any normal person who's not a pacifist is probably going to break your nose for it.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha dudes in here getting soft about a great video. the dude is one of those fucking idiots who does nothing with himself, comes to a skatepark drunk, yells at people and starts fights. the dude who slapped him out is nicked named popeye cause he is skinny with big arms, or pantera cause he is always blasting that shit, i think he is on some white power shit and i saw him wrestle a small kid for a free deck once, but yeah, drunk fuckers at the park getting knocked out by losers with pony tails. fucking gold. now im gonna go drink some canadian beer.

30 year olds still wear tight pants and skate without a shirt to show off that he wouldn't give a fuck about getting gnar gnar scrapes. way to fuck with a drunk. already see enough of you scumbags doing this.

Congradulations on winning your first fight you fag.

Didn't the OP already say it's not really him in the video?

Or are we all just considering that as bullshit to recover from the stupidity of this thread?

just like dao says that's not really him in that pic..

who knows.. i'll still think that's him with the ponytail..