cdc zombie party superthread 2011, fuck the mayans.

DSD666

http://emergency.cdc.gov/socialmedia/zombies_blog.asp

•Water (1 gallon per person per day)

•Food (stock up on non-perishable items that you eat regularly)

•Medications (this includes prescription and non-prescription meds)

•Tools and Supplies (utility knife, duct tape, battery powered radio, etc.)

•Sanitation and Hygiene (household bleach, soap, towels, etc.)

•Clothing and Bedding (a change of clothes for each family member and blankets)

•Important documents (copies of your driver’s license, passport, and birth certificate to name a few)

•First Aid supplies (although you’re a goner if a zombie bites you, you can use these supplies to treat basic cuts and lacerations that you might get during a tornado or hurricane

water is overated, for the zombie takeover I drink nothing but racked natty ice and prune juice.

baked beans, enough said.

xanax, and I am robbing every dispensery in town.

old school sony walkman, rope to choke myself out while I jerk off. check.

bleach brothers, dead milkmen, check.

going stark naked for the zombie takever. might rock bandanna though, to show the zombies I'm bad ass.

bridge card, just in case the party store is still operating.

more xanax.

I'm ready for the zombie party, are you? Oh yeah, its 3 am eastern standard time zone here in detroit, no raptor jesus and the apocolypse party yet. how's australia doing at this fine hour?!

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
frankly I'd welcome the rapture right about now.

certain subtle differences between the rapture and the raptor. The first is them TV evangelists looking for money talking about getting u saved. Theres no saved by raptor jesus. You can find him on the block and hes there to take your money. Got a few neked broads in the cut working the plate and a couple more in back bagging the work.

• Like 1

haha too bad this isnt the mayans prediction, its some christian evangelist.

title change ftw.

the mayans never predicted anything of this nature and if you are referring to how their calender turns over next year (just like how a cars mileage does after 100k miles) and think its some sort of doomsday thing EVERYONE who believes this should definitely read a paragraph or two about the mayan calender and stop being so gullible.

oh I would like to point out that this thread is NOT about a California Department of Corrections zombie party and I am very disappointed.

Id totally love to bang a girl in Zombie charector.

I used to have a room mate who was a wiccan. She used to have crazy fucked up sex with her boyfriend and quite often we'd find his skin lying about where she's actually bitten chunks out of him. She also used to have her coven come over once a month and they'd do naked rituals in the back garden.

Can't say I really miss living with her, she made an awesome curry though and always knew where to get the best mushrooms.

So you don't want me to point her in your direction? ;)

Eh if im ever by your way by chance why not, cant say ive fucked a witch before.

Pics by chance? Just assuming if you roomed youd have a picture or two of her.