Muurrrrr'yeeeah bands'aaaah!

GLEN BENTON

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't hate on the doors, but the douche father of butt rock title is fucking hilarious. I remember when Eddy Vedder started out, before they started cloning him, and everyone compared him to Jim Morrisson or Neil Young.

I wonder what music would be like if Eddy Vedder ripped off Eric Burdon?

The Animals - House of the Rising Sun

tumblr_lf8rgdhFIU1qcz266o1_500.jpg

Who am I kidding, some other asshole would have watched Oliver Stone's "The Doors," ripped off Val Kilmer's Jim Morrisson, and probably created a spawn worse than Creed.

yeah bands... like, bands that go "mmmrrrrr'yaaaahawww" all the time...

hsC8ENwVUW5L8Fy.jpg

mwwwaaarrrrr yeeeeaaawwwwwsaaaah!

damn.

i didnt want to believe it.

the other bands you mentioned in ITT i hate. Absolutely HATE but I've always kinda liked STP. ironically enough i went to a concert of theirs last week. Never saw them live but they were always on a checklist that i wanted to see, so i finally had an opportunity for the first time in over a decade...

The amount of BRAH and br0 activity there was shocking. so much so i was kinda freaked out. shaaaaaaaaaaayehhhhhhhhhh it aaaaaaaaaaaaaint sooooooooooooooooooooo mwwwwwwwwaaarrr yeeeeahhhhhhhhh no no no noooooooooooo!

I can't hate on the doors, but the douche father of butt rock title is fucking hilarious. I remember when Eddy Vedder started out, before they started cloning him, and everyone compared him to Jim Morrisson or Neil Young.

I wonder what music would be like if Eddy Vedder ripped off Eric Burdon?

The Animals - House of the Rising Sun

tumblr_lf8rgdhFIU1qcz266o1_500.jpg

the animals > the doors imo.

Archived