Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
mdot

Animal names?

What is your pet's name, and why?

I need a name for my new dog. Girlie want's to name her Nacho (Nacho muthafukin dog). Lab/pit mix if that helps. I was thinking Pixel.

If I was king I'd make it so everyone had to name their pets people names, or at least partially human ones, like Doug Rape or something.

Good luck in your decision making process though.

• Like 1

Hmmm...

Doug Rape would be good if it had a penis.

Should I name it COPE2GOD?

my dog's name is Sweetie

i had a hard time coming up with something

and i just kept calling her that

and she looks like a sweetie

honey.jpg

good names

-ANALE

-ORALE

-RECTALE

-RHOMBUS

-KOOL KEITH

-GREG MATHIS

-NIGGAS B. SLEEP

I don't want it to get lost and have to yell "come here niggas b sleep". That's just inviting trouble...

If I was king I'd make it so everyone had to name their pets people names, or at least partially human ones, like Doug Rape or something.

Good luck in your decision making process though.

Our opinions on pet names are in direct opposition to each other.

Seems like everyones pet has a human name these days.

My girlfriend and I have had our dog for almost a year. The naming process was a long hard battle,

but I finnally won out, his name is rex.

It fits him perfectly.

Dog names for dogs.

So,

Name your dog Fido.

Short for fidelity, faithful, mans best friend, always by your side.

Fido would be classic. Looking for something more fitting to a female.

cLalp.jpg

I've already posted this pic in the dog lovers thread, but it's the only one I have until I pick up the puppy. I'm getting the one on the left in about 10 days. I'm super happy about it.

My bad, Fido is no good for a female.

I'd actually approve of a human name if you chose like, the name of one of the middle aged women I work with. Like, Susan.

"Here Susan Susan!!! Come 'ere Girl!!"

"Who's A Good Girl? Debra! Yes You Are! Yes You Are!! Good Debra!!"

My dog is called Pepper, my wife wanted to name it, was a battle that wasn't worth fighting. Plus I couldnt really think of a name I wanted. I tend to call him bud, buddy, pep, pepper, dog, pepperami.

My cat is called Socks, easy she is mainly black with white paws.

My first cat was called Puzzle, she was loads of crazy colours in her fur so that was why she was named that.

My son wanted to call it Doughnut, I quite liked that and Hendrix was a good one.

Despite my last post, I'd appreciate "Doughnut."

NAME YOUR DOG "CAT" BROOO....it would like...really prompt some insightful thinking about the meanings that society attaches to things...when you really think about it everything in the world is really arbitrary and abstract maaaan

I'm still sticking with Doug Rape, but I understand it's a poor name for a girl dog.

My cat's name is Luna because my girl's an uncreative hippy smut... I'm sure if we had a son she would try to name it Todd or Fernando2 or something fucking stupid.

• Like 2

My dog's name is Virgil. Hes a mini schnauzer so we knew he'd always have gray and white hair and mustache. I think the name Virgil fits him quite well, in fact my only regret about it is that I can't name my future son Virgil.

I had my heart set on naming him Jungle when we thought we were going to be able to adopt a pit. Jungle is a kick ass name. I used to know a boxer/pit girl dog that was named Mayday (as in mayday mayday man down) because her owner was a vet. I always thought that was a sweet name

My dog's name is Virgil. Hes a mini schnauzer so we knew he'd always have gray and white hair and mustache. I think the name Virgil fits him quite well, in fact my only regret about it is that I can't name my future son Virgil.

I had my heart set on naming him Jungle when we thought we were going to be able to adopt a pit. Jungle is a kick ass name. I used to know a boxer/pit girl dog that was named Mayday (as in mayday mayday man down) because her owner was a vet. I always thought that was a sweet name

Did you know that 'mayday' comes from the French, M'aidez? If you don't know, now you know.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this