Animal names?

mdot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If I was king I'd make it so everyone had to name their pets people names, or at least partially human ones, like Doug Rape or something.

Good luck in your decision making process though.

Our opinions on pet names are in direct opposition to each other.

Seems like everyones pet has a human name these days.

My girlfriend and I have had our dog for almost a year. The naming process was a long hard battle,

but I finnally won out, his name is rex.

It fits him perfectly.

Dog names for dogs.

So,

Name your dog Fido.

Short for fidelity, faithful, mans best friend, always by your side.

My dog is called Pepper, my wife wanted to name it, was a battle that wasn't worth fighting. Plus I couldnt really think of a name I wanted. I tend to call him bud, buddy, pep, pepper, dog, pepperami.

My cat is called Socks, easy she is mainly black with white paws.

My first cat was called Puzzle, she was loads of crazy colours in her fur so that was why she was named that.

My son wanted to call it Doughnut, I quite liked that and Hendrix was a good one.

Despite my last post, I'd appreciate "Doughnut."

NAME YOUR DOG "CAT" BROOO....it would like...really prompt some insightful thinking about the meanings that society attaches to things...when you really think about it everything in the world is really arbitrary and abstract maaaan

I'm still sticking with Doug Rape, but I understand it's a poor name for a girl dog.

My dog's name is Virgil. Hes a mini schnauzer so we knew he'd always have gray and white hair and mustache. I think the name Virgil fits him quite well, in fact my only regret about it is that I can't name my future son Virgil.

I had my heart set on naming him Jungle when we thought we were going to be able to adopt a pit. Jungle is a kick ass name. I used to know a boxer/pit girl dog that was named Mayday (as in mayday mayday man down) because her owner was a vet. I always thought that was a sweet name

My dog's name is Virgil. Hes a mini schnauzer so we knew he'd always have gray and white hair and mustache. I think the name Virgil fits him quite well, in fact my only regret about it is that I can't name my future son Virgil.

I had my heart set on naming him Jungle when we thought we were going to be able to adopt a pit. Jungle is a kick ass name. I used to know a boxer/pit girl dog that was named Mayday (as in mayday mayday man down) because her owner was a vet. I always thought that was a sweet name

Did you know that 'mayday' comes from the French, M'aidez? If you don't know, now you know.

My bad, Fido is no good for a female.

I'd actually approve of a human name if you chose like, the name of one of the middle aged women I work with. Like, Susan.

"Here Susan Susan!!! Come 'ere Girl!!"

"Who's A Good Girl? Debra! Yes You Are! Yes You Are!! Good Debra!!"

No way, fido is a great name for a girl, I have a girl cat called Bob and she rocks!

Also a dog, a jack russell crossed with a calavlier king charles spaniel aka a jackalier named Alfred but it's generally shorthened to Alf. My last dog was a rott called Hunter RIP

Anyway, you should definitely call your girl Bob, like a boy name Sue but not.

Give her a few weeks to show her personality, then find one that fits her. It would be lame to name her something all cutesy boo-boo-kitty fuck then she turns out to be the meanest thing on four legs. Or vice versa, name her some Cujo type shit and she's a giant pussy. Last female pit I had was named Misery, she earned that shit too. Conniving bitch that she was, tried to bite every female that ever came to the house.