Tsunami Slams Northern Japan After Massive 8.9 Magnitude Earthquake Strikes Off Coast Rea

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Tsunami Slams Northern Japan After Massive 8.9 Magnitude Earthquake Strikes Off Coast

the illuminati have been planning this all along check out the conspiracy theory show the us goverment has a weapon that cause tsunamis and change the weather look i t up it's all a plan to depopulate the major cities in the world japan is the 3rd wealthiest country in the world so they needed to slow them down before they keep growing

Re: Tsunami Slams Northern Japan After Massive 8.9 Magnitude Earthquake Strikes Off Coast

This ain't no alien conspiracy theory this shit is real

written on the dollar under the masonic seal

immortaltechnique.jpg

hella

It was only a matter of time before obama took after George Bush and murdered people using the most advanced tsunami technology. You can never trust the japs after what they did at pearl harbour.

My girlfriend is trying to tell me that there is nuclear fallout from the meltdown that reached the east coast. She told me that CBS said that they detected radiation in a city about an hour from where I live. Those fucking news reporters are a pack of wheel chair bound, full blown retards. Radiation is in practically everything for Christ's sake.

Yeah, nuclear fallout that survives travelling halfway across the world without the least bit of dilution. Totes br0.

/yesmad

haarp is the navy weapon mind control, tsunamis, earthquakes, hurricanes etc... we're screwed if the other countries find out we sign a treaty where any countries were going to persue the creation of a weapon that can affect nature but i gues we didn't get the memmo hopefully it's just a theory but if not may God help us