OFFICIAL NBA 2010-2011 THREAD

SwampFightOner

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i should go back months and hella pages to where i said there will be a long lockout and several fools were saying no way... this will be worse then NFL. more greed and way more of a distance between what each side wants.

let me Google that for you

but i highly doubt the illusive illuminati STERN will allow a lockout.

WITH THE MONEY THAT'S AT STAKE FOR SO MANY MOTHERFUCKERS WRITING CHECKS (CUZ FUCK THE PLAYERS IT AINT ABOUT THEM) I'D BE SURPRISED IF THERE WAS ANY TYPE OF LOCKOUT.

he said that because there wont be any NBA season next year... the lockout will for sure dead that WHOLE shit.....

The way I see is if they miss a season the players would get all hurt..and eventuallly give in..only other way they would making money is through endorsements..but if they ain't playing wouldn't they lose em? Correct me if I'm wrong..

NBA players can and will hold out a lot longer than NFL players, because on average they make much more money (and have been saving in preparation for this), and they also have the option to go play in any other country they want. Deron Williams already signed a 5 million dollar deal in Turkey.

I was originally skeptical, but now I think this is gonna cost the whole season

Says the NBA. Players say 7. I'm gonna assume it's somewhere in the middle, probably closer to 7 though.

They need to just contract and/or move like 5 teams. I don't understand why the fuck they're trying so hard to save all these shitty small market teams, in cities that don't show any support for them

• 2 weeks later...

STERN NEED TO GET THE FUCK OFF JORDANS DICK & MOVE THE CHARLOTTE BOBCATS TO VEGAS/SEATTLE THAT'S THE MOST WORTHLESS TEAM IN THE NBA RIGHT NOW B. THERE BE LIKE 3 NIGGAS IN THE STANDS AT THE GAMES. HORNETS NEED TO GET MOVED OR CONTRACTED AS WELL B. THEYRE TALKING ABOUT VOIDING CONTRACTS (I DOUBT THAT WILL HAPPEN) BUT IMAGINE IF EVERY PLAYER WAS A FREE AGENT? PANDEMONIUM B. (AND THE KNICKS WOULD HAVE AN UNBEATABLE SQUAD)