Boardwalk Empire

SwampFightOner

Another good episode this week imo. Im pretty curious as to how this irish guy is going to be played out.

Whats everybody's thoughts on this guy (the one who beat up Harrow's men and refused the load/nh.) and what his relationship will be with Nucky? I don't really remember what he talked about with Mrs. Schroeder, but I'm guessing that he is going to wind up serving as a security detail for Nuck, kinda like what Jimmy used to do.

Any other predictions?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nurgas thought they were ganna fuck with Nucky, and Owen Slater makin fools look like pussies. What the fuck is Ms. Shroader stashes all that money away for?

Anyone have any hunches about Mr. Harrow and jimmys wife or is it just me?

And that bitch slapped the fuck out of the Commodore, talk about kicking someone when theyre down.

Nurgas thought they were ganna fuck with Nucky, and Owen Slater makin fools look like pussies. What the fuck is Ms. Shroader stashes all that money away for?

In the first season when Ms. Shroder first moved into Nuckys crib she started talking with the other big shots women on the side and one of them told her that she takes money from him any chance she gets because one day he will be done with her and she wont be left with anything for her and her children. I'm assuming she is doing the same thing by keeping the maids future raise money and asking for $100 for the kids clothing.