Boardwalk Empire

SwampFightOner

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is great. Jimmy fucked his Mom, has a heroin problem, drinking problem, and murders people all the time.

Nucky is about to kill his wife for being a snitch.

The God freak fed is gonna do something awesome while on the run.

I can't wait to see more violence and drama.

R U NOT ENTERTAINED!?!

van alden, now on the lam will get the 50% from Mickey, he will fuck things up with him tho and most likely get mickey killed.

Margaret is not going to snitch, however she will fuck the Irishman again. Katie the maid will snitch out of spite and shit will go down.

Rickety Cricket, marg's daughter will become crazy legs.

Jimmy is now a mother fucking junkie among other things. Knowing more into his past will allow for his character to become more of a lunatic.

Nucky will avoid incarceration but fuck his fortune up with his company holdings and Margo as far as i can tell.

fucking excellent show.

i cant believe it.. i mean i can but shit.. jimmys mom is a sick fucker... lotsa good ideas floating around up here.. no way margaret leaves unless nucky makes her leave... she has no where to go and is so stricken with fear of god right now.... i have no idea what kinda battle will happen next week but i have a feelings we might lose a few cast members...van aldan is way outta the picture hes not worried about 150k when hes running froma murder charge... but who knows... go chalky!? where you been at? kill some people please... before i have to wait a whole year

i don't know how you guys can see jimmy getting killed

i think he's one of the last people on here to get outed

i loved the look on nelson's face when they brought him in when nucky's new lawyer was there

you could see the 'oh fuck' emotion perfectly

i really was expecting harrow the flip shit though after feeling angela's blood on the floor

he's definitely going on a murdering spree in the last episode

Boardwalk-Empire-Season-1-Bios-Gretchen-Mol-plays-Gillian-2.jpg

i would kiss on him on his little winky

well i dont get that she said she may testify and then he says ill put my shares of 160k in your name. fuckery, he's smarter than that boyo

By putting it in her name he entangles her in the money/paper trail, they might not be able to seize it because it won't in his name but the paper trail will lead back to him and implicate her in all the "alleged" shady dealings. Therefore it becomes in her best interest to stop snitchin'.

I see Jimmy crawling back to Nucky, begging forgiveness, and blaming the Commodore for the whole scheme. I think he finally realizes he is in way over his head.