Boardwalk Empire

SwampFightOner

I didnt quite get that either.

My quess was the same, when he told him hed have a pretty girl and it seems thats all harrow wants. that book that he kept was kinda creepy.

Last episode was great though, cant believe the elder IRA guys got clipped but they werent about to get the guns is why i suppose.

Jimmy already fucked up his first power move to get the jew killed, and now hes got a serious beef on his hands. I feel like Harrow will betray him too for some reason.

Im anxious to see if all the underbosses stick together and actually put together their own regime.

And Im curious as to which serious charector will be the first to go this season.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm assuming that Doyle is still cool with Jimmy because he believes Jimmy is going to keep running shit...But Doyle's going to double cross Jimmy at the first chance he gets.

They fucked up going after the Butcher like that...Seems like anytime a random is hired to kill one of the main characters he fails miserably.

Nuck making power moves behind the scenes...Getting mad whiskey for guns, probably going to get back up from the IRA goons, the strike is going to create chaos.

I dont think Jimmy will get killed...But him and his new school mobster friends are definitely going to get checked by the older heads and run them the fuck out of A.C.

LOVE this fucking show and coming here after each episode to get your take...

The guy who plays Horvitz was a very good Al Capone in the TV show, The Untouchables. I really liked that show as a kid, and especially his character.

Jimmy is such a liar, with his "down to the last bullet" shit. At least, that's how I feel. And, obviously, he can't be trusted. That's such a bitch move that has been made time and time again in history; instead of someone just paying back a debt, they (try to, at least) kill the debtor.

Now, Nucky, he is a class A bullshitter and I love his craftsmanship.

Nucky + IRA = Checkmate.

Cant wait for his return, hes going to drop bombs on the fools who thought they could fuck with him.

Jimmy's already in over his head, itll be interesting to see who kills and who is in fact killed.

The strike is ganna cause all kinds of shit, Nucky's too nice at what he does.

finally got caught up yesterday, everyone seems to be forgetting that the Feds are all over nooky...

now he is going to try to start smugggling arms out of the country to the IRA, no doubt he is going to get chapped or he is goong to have to whack the feds.

jimmy is in over his head but he is one of the main cats and i doubt he gets killed yet, possibly even a truce with nooky....who knows.

both boardwalk and sons of anarchy have the IRA in the plot...../Irish Pride Oner

I hope this show is getting the rating's it deserves. I will be pissed if it gets taken off the air because of ratings. Jimmy is making to many moves in a short period of time. He needed to make sure Nucky was out of the picture completely before he started making huge power moves. Now this jew has been completely fucked over and will want jimmy's head on a fucking platter. Mabe he will go to Nucky?? I agree with Da_Bears Doyle is just biting his time and waiting for an opportunity. I love this show.

Last episode was crazy.

Cant believe they clipped that ole head and now theyre getting the guns.

Nucky stepped down, went to Ireland and now has a trade agreement with Irish guerrillas to give them guns for a shit fuck ton of alcohol.

Not to mention jimmy's fucking up, creating more and more enemies and theres's a strike looming in Atlantic City.

Only 3 episodes after tonights, I wonder how the season will end and who on top.

Of course its gatta be Nucky, but that sexy ass prosecutor is on his and more and more of his past is coming out.

Fuck I cant wait for tonights episode

Yes it does.

okay, of course they have bean counters looking at numbers. Regular tv is built on ratings to determine ad rates, but not pay cable. which is why i put it in quotes. Someone said "i hope it has good ratings so it wont get canceled"..,

HBO rarely makes decisions based on ratings.

Boardwalk Empire won eight Emmys. It could have sunk to viewership below 1 million and would still have come back.

That prosecutor FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...

These last 2 episodes are going to be crazy. I think Jimmy will still be in charge at the end of the season. Although

Nucky will be right up his ass. Harrow will probably get whacked when they go to get the Jew. I cant wait for next week,