Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
watson

yeah.. this is just insane

yo i felt like i was gonna throw up the whole time watching that shit...shit was like never ending... sketchier as it went up

im not scared of heights but when im out on ledges or climbing it makes my dick hurt... just watching that made my dick hurt.. (pause)

and fuck 2:45, that shit at 4:18.. WTF!!!!!

also to note, who ever posted the video is a dolt.. guided tower?? its a guyed tower..

i always thought what Petit did was crazy because even if the towers were still up today that would be an impossible feat to carry out... he did it illegally with a posse of people, hell just the wire was like 500lbs... the documentary on the "stunt" is awesome...

sdl1q9.jpg

i posted this in the great pictures thread before i saw the video

so here's this for good measure

im not scared of heights but when im out on ledges or climbing it makes my dick hurt... just watching that made my dick hurt.. (pause)

Same shit happened to me when I watched this video. I'm not even kidding, I almost pissed my pants. I had to go in the first place, but still.

Fuck this job, I hope he makes deep into six figures, I hope he has a life insurance plan that gives his daughter a fleet of ponies, his son a real machete and AK-47, and enough money for the wife to use a different gold dildo every day for the rest of her comfortable living life.

Yeah I'd wear a parachute.

It would be a faster, easier, and more fun ride down. Fuck the bag of tools. Drop them and yell "Look out!" I'm pretty sure that's cool with OSHA as well.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now