Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CityonSMASH

Phillie fan gets jailtime

Man, was this guy even wasted drunk?

I do some retarded shit when insanely drunk, but never on this level.

If he remembers that he stuck his fingers down his throat on purpose he couldn't have been drunk enough to do some stupid shit like this and blame the booze.

So, he's just a sick fucking pig?

Have fun in jail, fatboy.

man, makes me glad i never fucked up like this while being black'd out....hahaha fuck cops and fuck this guy, his eye....thats what there gonna make his butthole look like in jail.

I'm saying- just look at dude's stupid face, you KNOW he's going to be somebody's bitch in jail, fucking jailhouse love doll. He'll be giving up his shoes, his commissary, and then his ass, lol.

yea probalby not . Whats lost on you guys in all of this

is jail is full of scumbags. Fact that he threw up on

an punched a cop may catch him some heat from the

deps but really tho. Nobody cares in jail what you did

unless its sex crimes or your tellin on people. And

nobody in the county jail is getting raped...

Seriously, worst case scenario in county is he gets his shoes stolen, somebody spits in his food, or punched in the face for being fat and sweating on something. In that one anyway.

The Philadelphia Phanatic: Americas best AND most sued mascot!!!!!

I LOVE MY CITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MAN FUCK THE PO-LICE, POLICE BRUTALITY MAN, HOWS THIS GUY GOING TO PUNCH AN UN ARMED DRUNK THE FACE? ALL HE DID WAS PUKE ON HIS DAUGHTER!

• Like 1

i got hit on once on the MF line by these two ugly types goin to a phils game.. they must have put makeup on with a spatula.

that's my contribution

Again, I love my city. Heres why: today, while out skating a van pulled up and let a dude out who threw up on the ground behind the ledge we were at. 15 minutes later we saw a dude brushing his teeth while driving. Then, a half hour later we saw some dude standing almost in the street between cars brushing his teeth. Yesterday, my buddy saw a woman piloting one of those electric wheel chair mobility jawns down the street with some musclebound dude sitting on her lap with his open shirt blowing in the wind.

I LOVE MY CITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now