my pregnant wife is sleeping on the couch 15 feet away...should i.....

Mr.Maker

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If flowers had assholes, bed bath and beyond would be the unwiped shitty asshole of a

flower.

I hate bed bath and beyond and yet I think marriage would be awesome.

I am doomed.

This is like hating Old Navy but wanting children to clothe.

I fucking hate that place. But I don't really want kids at this point, so I'm good.

I'm comfortable enough with my masculinity to realize that buying sheets and towels won't affect my ability to throw a punch or drink alcohol

this is a good point. ain't nothing wrong with getting out of the shower into a badass towel NH, or having some heavy egyptian cotton sheets on your bed NH.

B.

but jizz in her nose. for accuracy.

I once woke up and, knowing my roommate was at work, went to walk into his room to watch TV (this was when me, him, and KGP lived in a shithole 2 bedroom apartment, so his room was the living room, thus much bigger and more awesome to sit in). When I opened the door I see his brother sitting on the couch, and this smut we know blowing him. I proceed to close the door and go back to my room, only to have him walk to my door a few minutes later, with a blunt lit, going "Yo my nigga *puff puff*, I just skeeted in that bitch's nose" :lol: :lol:

In a desperately drunk mood I ended up getting dome from the same girl a few weeks later, and to avoid having sex with her afterwards I jumped out of bed the second I came, looked at my phone (it was like 5 AM), and was like "OH FUCK, I FORGOT I PROMISED TO BRING MY BROTHER IN LAW TO WORK, YOU GOTTA GO" :lol:

I once woke up and, knowing my roommate was at work, went to walk into his room to watch TV (this was when me, him, and KGP lived in a shithole 2 bedroom apartment, so his room was the living room, thus much bigger and more awesome to sit in). When I opened the door I see his brother sitting on the couch, and this smut we know blowing him. I proceed to close the door and go back to my room, only to have him walk to my door a few minutes later, with a blunt lit, going "Yo my nigga *puff puff*, I just skeeted in that bitch's nose" :lol: :lol:

In a desperately drunk mood I ended up getting dome from the same girl a few weeks later, and to avoid having sex with her afterwards I jumped out of bed the second I came, looked at my phone (it was like 5 AM), and was like "OH FUCK, I FORGOT I PROMISED TO BRING MY BROTHER IN LAW TO WORK, YOU GOTTA GO" :lol:

wow.. your fuking gayer than perez hilton... GET THE FUCKK OUTTA HERE FAGGOT!!! WE DONT LIKE QUEERS DOWN SOUTH...

*Yawn*

Ban plz.

Swamp, you're awesome, man.

However, it is my feeling that if anyone should be facing a ban, it should be your slack, throbbing, semen filled ass, for reasons of endless & tedious self agrandissment coupled with emotionally immature boasting as well as patently obvious latent homosexuality.

Seriously, what do you do for a living, Swamp?

Here comes the UMAD tampon squad :lol:

UMAD that I've been a contributing member of this forum for years, and that I'm one of the more popular ones due to the fact that people enjoy my 100% true and awesome stories?

Yeah, UMAD.

You're right - The fact that you've been basking in the sickly glow of your monitor "contributing" to this forum for years as the clock ticks and your butt gets fatter makes me very angry - Not to mention jealous. Why, even as I type, flecks of spittle are flying out of my mouth I'm so mad.

Btw, the fact that you feel the need to draw attention to the "fact" that you're one of the more "popular" members on here speaks volumes about how needy & insecure you so obviously are.

damn swamp, you got an internet fan squad.

He loves it - He almost creams himself at the thought that someone, somewhere is giving him attention, however, due to the nature of his condition, it offers only a brief respite from his bleak & , ultimately doomed, quest for emotional validation.

And you're not a therapist are you swamp? You live off an allowance provided by your parents don't you? And you're fat.

haha @ swamp's fan club

Swamp has more bloody tampons following him around than a fucking used tampax collector

Am I to take it that you're happy for posterity to record you as nothing more than Swamp's willing catamite?

No? Then may I suggest you remove your tongue from his rectal cavity forthwith?

this tampoon nig-nog needds to get outta my thread...

this is a place for beat'n wives and dicks(nh) getting drunk just chill'n...

aint for riding dicks...i can't beleive in all my day of teh oonnztz fag like

you dick stalk'n naggers....shoot...