SMASH OR TRASH?

50million

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I think it was the huge nose that made me say trash haha. I'm not tryna be racist, I've been wit a few jew broads. Plus she didn't have an appealing body to me. She's definitely fit but I like em to have something. Being a jew I figured daddy would've bought her tits or a nose job at least...

Her face always reminded me of this

ef8VXwo.jpg

Jew Broad I smashed in college.

8oapTVel.jpg

She swore she was a ghetto ass hood chick. In reality she was daddy's little girl and her family was full of doctors and lawyers..

DigBWEGl.jpg

I smashed in my dorm room with about 4-5 of our friends passed out drunk haha

hoATa7Yl.jpg

SMASH OR TRASH?

She needs to work out. 5-10 years, she will be a fat beast.

The fuck???

She's already a fat beast!!!

This shit is turning into the Channel Zero version of the "handstyles", Straightletters", "Bathrooms" etc threads in Brickslayers.

Some of yall niggas will stick your dick in a fucking rats nest in hopes of something licking it.

I don't know why we even respond to this fucking moron.

He doesn't even come in here to play S or T, all he does is come in here and try to pull people's cards to distract himself from his pathetic life.

I have never seen dude ever actually say smash, he just talks shit to people who

actually play the game.

The thread is suppose to be hilarious, and the criticism coming from a guy with perennial whiskey dick and a fat asian wife is comically sad.

I've been commenting on this thread since before this incarnation of this thread even existed.

I've been calling dudes out for posting dimes in this thread the same as I'm calling you out for calling smash on gross bitches.

If my wife was fat you wouldn't be trying to throw that in my face as an insult, you'd be jacking your pathetic dick at the thought of her.

But she's definitely not, so you can put your dick away.

Or at least redirect your attention to that beast that you were jacking off to before my comments.