SMASH OR TRASH?

50million

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Smash chick with piercings in her face, destroy her holes and then kick her out the crib when I'm done with no bus fare so she has to walk home.

Trash fatty in the bathroom taking a picture of herself. Why she even took that picture in the first place is beyond me. Fat people need to understand they are not attractive and no one in their right mind wants to see naked pictures of them.

Trash though she does look like she has some big titties

Smash Smash trash trash trash smash

Also fat people need to learn to not wear clothes which accentuate their fatness. Skintight clothing on fat people makes me want to throw up.

facial.jpg

I have been wondering what it would be like to get a facial from a random guy. No penetration, no sex, just a quick facial. Meet tonight between 11PM - Midnight, in public area near the mall and go to a nearby alley for quick facial. You can even spit in my face if that gets you off. If it matters, I am 22 wf, 150 lbs