SMASH OR TRASH?

50million

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Slaves for the most part had shaved heads. Partly due to impracticality, partially die to the fierceness and image of rebellion it created due to the wildness it imparted. Source: The Rastafarians by Leonard E. Barrett, Sr. Also, Dread Talk by Velma Pollard. If your religious, seethe story of Samson, who in fact was a dread, as implied by the fact he wasn't allowed to cut his hair, and locking is a natural outcome of such things. Also, consult the photography book Dreads by Francesco Mastalia and Alphonse Pagano. I own all of these.

The shaving of both genders during WW2 in the concentration camps as a method to dehumanize Jewish prisoners. See: any book about the Holocaust, concentration camps, WWII in generals.

As far as religious orders shaving their heads, that is a sign of dedication to their beliefs, as a way to distance themselves from the world by cutting out vanity( My understanding of this is quite basic. Monks shave their heads as a sign of devoutness(?))

Having a manji or swastika not associated with the Third Reich is a sign of peace. Which is a precept of Buddhism, even if you don't follow. The swastika is a common motif in both Asian and African decorative art and religious ceremonies.

The Baye Fall sect of Senegal revel in their dreads, which their mythos hold as sacred due to their origins. Look into that.

Many Indian( as in from India) religious sects hold dreads to be sacred, a sign of connection to Shiva. Shaving happens only at the deaths of their guru, at which point, their jatta will be cut off, symbolizing a separation.

Look, I understand where everyone is coming from. Lots of people have dreads, and don't take care of them. Some peoples dreads are downright nasty. Never disagreed with that, not once. My original statement was to the tune of not having sex with a chick with dreads because if that one factor would be hypocritical due to me having dreads. If a chick is nasty and doesn't take care of herself, her hairstyle becomes the least of my worries. Lots of non dreaded girls have stinky, smelly hair. My point was I wouldn't turn down a chick because of her hairstyle.

MMA fighters with dreads: google.

MMA fighters with long hair: Google. There are quite a few of both. Carlos Newton comes to mind. As does Uriah Faber. Sure a lot of them shave their heads or keep it short. I understand the practicality of that, considering Im a fighter myself. I tie my hair back. Doesn't interfere with my ability to fight.

It's cold out. My dreads provide extra insulation. What's that? Your shaved head allows for the rapid escape of body heat? Guess who dies first in the cold. Here's a hint: not the guys with extra padding under their hats.

Grabbing a hair during a fight is a bitch move. Only bitches grab hair. Might as well kick me in the balls while you're at it.

Three pages of nonsense..all because one person has particular tastes. Would really hate to see what would happen if I said I wouldn't smash Beyonce....

As soon as I saw slave I stopped reading, willl you people ever move on?

All jokes aside I mean yeah there is like a hand full of fighters but come on, that one dude you named is a tomato can.

and that's great Predator that your dreads would keep you alive for a few extra minutes in the cold, its not like they'll save your ass if we were ever in a situation where it would come down to that.

And ive never grabbed hair before, I didnt mean like a street fight/professional fight and I agree with you I do, its a bitch move in that setting. But life or death if youre trying to kill me ill do whatever I have to as would you, and your long hair gives you that much more of a disadvantage.

And really im arguing with you just because its funny, I do think most ''white'' dreads and alot of black dreads are gross but its not a disqualification for me so youre preaching to the wrong fellow on that subject.

If your religious, seethe story of Samson, who in fact was a dread, as implied by the fact he wasn't allowed to cut his hair, and locking is a natural outcome of such things. .

seriously? this is an actual argument or interpretation of a stupid myth?

what about all of the women in jewish/christian "history"?? did they ALL have dreads too, cause thats the natural outcome....

if you want to have gross dreads and fuck girls with roadkill on their heads, party hard dude, i'm not gonna get in your way for any of that ass.

when all you whippersnappers start losing your hair and start to go bald shaving your head is the most sensible option, that and wearing a hat.

Fucking a chick with dreds smells like skateboarding all day in well worn shoes, take off your damp sock, drop some cigarette butts, green onion shavings, and dirt into it. Rest it on your upper lip, and that might be close.