SMASH OR TRASH?

50million

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

the thickness of those arms does not mach the thinness of the stomach.

unconvincing chop.

but.

smash it. i've done worse.

a friend of mine has real high standards, has never fucked a fat girl, has never done anything worse than a 7. he pulls 10s pretty often.

the concept of having sex with a fat girl is incomprehensible to him.

i explained to him that sex with fatties is like war.

there are people who've seen nothing but the fob, done simple missions, at worst they had a mortar attack that didn't affect them. the idea of a gunfight is utterly terrifying and overwhelming.

then there are those that landed on normandy, have had multiple hour gun fights, been blown up more times than they keep track of. the idea of a gunfight to them is just business.

i've had my omaha beach, i've broken the 250 pound mark, and i'm pretty sure the 300 mark too. sleeping with a 3 or a 4 or another fatty is just business.

and he's just scared cause he's never had to face the atrocity of war that is fucking a fatty.

• Like 4

unconvincing chop.

but.

a friend of mine has real high standards, has never fucked a fat girl, has never done anything worse than a 7. he pulls 10s pretty often.

there are people who've seen nothing but the fob, done simple missions, at worst they had a mortar attack that didn't affect them. the idea of a gunfight is utterly terrifying and overwhelming.

then there are those that landed on normandy, have had multiple hour gun fights, been blown up more times than they keep track of. the idea of a gunfight to them is just business.

i've had my omaha beach, i've broken the 250 pound mark, and i'm pretty sure the 300 mark too. sleeping with a 3 or a 4 or another fatty is just business.

and he's just scared cause he's never had to face the atrocity of war that is fucking a fatty.

^^^^THIS^^^^

unconvincing chop.

but.

congrats, here is your medal of honor

moh2.jpg

i explained to him that sex with fatties is like war. and he's just scared cause he's never had to face the atrocity of war that is fucking a fatty.

A- That's what he tells you. Smart man, you have your fun, but keep it to yourself.

B- You broke the 300# mark? That's a war crime! See you at Nuremberg.

442011770_187cdf633b.jpg

if you're scared go to church...

i have had dick failure once when it was just too gross to deal with/i couldn't stay focused on 'this will make a funny story, this will make a funny story, just stay with me lil guy'

go hoggin'/whalin' for the lulz. not because you want to.

I aint scared of shit.

I just dont need anymore of those ''I cant believe I just did this'' moments.

Not that ive had alot, but theres nothing worse then the moment right after you nut and all you can think is how the fuck do I get out of here/get her to leave type shit.