SMASH OR TRASH?

50million

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Unless you spend long periods burying your nose in badger shit, or performing anallingus on garter snakes, one questions the source and believability of your claims about my personal hygiene

There are these inventions and conveniences of modern society, which you may have heard of called soap and shampoo. There's also this marvelous thing called indoor plumbing, which facilitates the operation of a cleaning apparatus known as a shower.

I use both frequently, and make it a point to keep my dreadlocks clean by washing them approximately two to three times a week with this shampoo, much like most folks. The stereotype of the "dirty hippie" doesn't apply to all, thanks. Need I remind you of the infestation present in Bob Marleys dreads when they were posthumously cut open? He's half black. What bearing does race have on personal cleanliness? Or is it easier to poke fun at the white people with dreads for fear that a black person might subject you to a severe ass kicking or dismemberment when confronted with your ignorance?

garter snakes, among many snake species, open up their buttholes to expose their stink hole, science calls it "anal scent glands," as a means of defence/deterrence.

if you have ever picked up a garter snake in your life you know this smell.

or if you have dreadlocks on your hippie head you know this smell, though you are probably used to it and don't notice anymore.

Unless you spend long periods burying your nose in badger shit, or performing anallingus on garter snakes, one questions the source and believability of your claims about my personal hygiene

There are these inventions and conveniences of modern society, which you may have heard of called soap and shampoo. There's also this marvelous thing called indoor plumbing, which facilitates the operation of a cleaning apparatus known as a shower.

I use both frequently, and make it a point to keep my dreadlocks clean by washing them approximately two to three times a week with this shampoo, much like most folks. The stereotype of the "dirty hippie" doesn't apply to all, thanks. Need I remind you of the infestation present in Bob Marleys dreads when they were posthumously cut open? He's half black. What bearing does race have on personal cleanliness? Or is it easier to poke fun at the white people with dreads for fear that a black person might subject you to a severe ass kicking or dismemberment when confronted with your ignorance?

What's amazing is he wrote these defensive ramblings of a honky with dreads while playing with his devil sticks. Fucking hippy. Shave your head.

Wow people are still going on about my personal taste in women. Damn...must have touched a nerve somewhere. FYI, for those who still care, I'm black. From the Caribbean, you duppies.

Moving on.....

242a7f9d.jpg

Fucking smelly green haired slant eyed bitches...so nasty. Keep your hair black.

cdebe8c6.jpg

BIG LIPS ONLY LOOK GOOD ON BLACK PEOPLE, fucking white skank

raining.jpg

Dark nipples are for dark skin. Stick to being pale.

Wonder how many critics know having a shaved head or short hair is a sign of subservience...