SMASH OR TRASH?

50million

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

a couple of these are smash, just posting them for the lulz.

(as if any of you had standards.... i know i dont.)

marcia-11383.jpg

I'm looking for both men and women who are understanding and nonjudgmental. Someone who is smart, funny, and enjoys a good conversation. I enjoy sports, cars, music, and love to dance. I have a sexy body, and moves that will mesmerize you. If you're ready to meet a real woman who knows how to treat both men and women, and can always show a good time, then please write me at the above address.

Race: Mexican/White

Date of Birth: 4-10-90

Release Date: 2013

Height: 5'5"

Religion: Christian

Do you smoke? No

Would you like letters from both sexes? Yes

Education: GED

Occupation before prison: Dancer

Activities in prison: Education

joanna-11496.jpg

My values include honesty, loyalty, humor, intellectual minds, and class. I'd like to find others whose values are similar and who won't leave me for dead. I need reliable people I can trust and count on for support. I have no one right now, so if this is you, write already!

Race: Irish/German

Date of Birth: 7-2-89

Release Date: 2027-Life

Height: 5'9"

Religion: Odinist

Do you smoke? No

Education: College

Occupation before prison: Certified Nursing Assistant

Activities in prison: College, work, programs classes, etc

eva-11281sec.jpg

I'm looking to reconnect with the outer world before I parole. I am looking for great conversation, and positive, successful people to communicate with. Life is too short and I value the essence of time! Until pen meets paper, thank you for your time. Please send photo.

Race: Native American/Aztec Mexican

Date of Birth: 4-12-81

Release Date: 10-27-2011

Height: 5'

Religion: NA

Do you smoke? No

Education: GED, some college

Occupation before prison: Housekeeping, tattooing

Activities in prison: College correspondence classes, and several self help classes

ameria-11369.jpg

I'm not looking for a sugar daddy or father figure, and do not wish to exchange sex innuendo through the mail. Just looking for someone who can relate to someone who made a mistake. Age and race not an issue. I look forward to hearing from you.

Race: Black

Date of Birth: 7-22-69

Release Date: 4-24-2012

Height: 5'5"

Do you smoke? No

Education: High school, college

Occupation before prison: Certified chef

Activities in prison: Cosmetology, college courses, self help groups

sonja-11386.jpg

Places I would like to go are Hawaii, Jamaica, and different islands. I like to cook, movies, sports, and dance. I like to sing, I really don't know how, just like to get a little laughter out of it. I like romantic places, and sightseeing.

I'm a very simple woman who's looking for a friend who I could trust. I don't have a problem with relocating. I'm not looking for beauty, jewels, or mansions, I'm looking for happiness, honesty, and a good friend who I can talk to. If you're that special someone, please don't hesitate to write me.

Race: Black

Date of Birth: 8-21-66

Release Date: Long term

Height: 5'7"

Religion: Baptist

Do you smoke? No

Would you like letters from both sexes? Men

Education: College

Occupation before prison: Hairstylist

Activities in prison: Sports, exercises, groups, college courses

dolores-11444.jpg

Race: Mexican

Date of Birth: 9-20-62

Release Date: 2012

Height: 5'

Religion: Catholic

Do you smoke? No

Education: 8th grade

Occupation before prison: Gardening

Activities in prison: Play basketball, write, read, and workout

darlene-11495.jpg

A sexy, mature, intelligent woman who's seeking a man who enjoys a woman who he can take leisurely, romantic walks, enjoys dancing (especially slow dancing), bubble baths, who wants to be pampered, and also wants to pamper in return. Someone who wants a lover/partner and a possible marriage minded woman. Your pleasure is my pleasure. I am your fantasy girl and reality woman, whatever you want, you decide. I'll be waiting.

Race: Latina

Date of Birth: 6-19-58

Release Date: 12-20-2013

Height: 5'6"

Do you smoke? No

Education: High school graduate

Occupation before prison:

Activities in prison: Workout, tutor assistant

this is a pretty tricky page..trash kreepeyes(yeS So creepy it gets a K)..smash bent over mexican(why do prisoners get an eharmony account? the fuck? smash the fuck outta that blowjob with handles Odinist chick..trash fat squat sumo no brows..smizzash blizzack..trash christmas..trash the man that made it in the women prison..smash cuz she looks like elvira and my homie was just raving about her at some event..smash trash smash.. S..STST..smash girl and eat her cake and trash her friend..i guess smash..and trash that coney island freak show...Loot.