ban

PITOFZOMBIES

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
instead of asking to be banned, why didnt he just stop coming on here??

also, that nas gif is weird....wtf is that shit all about?

he needs a hug.

it's like the child who misbehaves because negative attention is better than none at all?

Sorry VAJ --but I warned the Senor Fetal Alcohol Syndrome.

I don't care if you ban him. He was making retarded ass threads. Thank you for not banning me though, I had nothing to do with that shit. I'm usually at work when he does that.

And btw, no he cannot use my name. I may have let him at first but we have 2 different computers and he can't use mine.

That is all.

I don't care if you ban him. He was making retarded ass threads. Thank you for not banning me though, I had nothing to do with that shit. I'm usually at work when he does that.

Well whatever IP he was using that your account is linked to is banned. So you might not be able to use 12oz where ever he's staying. Your account and his 3 accounts were the only ones linked to that IP.

i dont understand how people can be complete fucks on here, pull shit like this, come back under a different name, openly refer to being that other fag, and still just be an annoying fuck?

as much as what people post on the internet REALLY should not bother me, i cant stand to log onto a website that i know is populated in majority by 20 year old kids who think sayin "nigga" and "umad" makes them "hood"

in fact the only solace i get out of it is that these kids are roaming around north dakota (or wherever these fucks come from) with their blackbooks claiming their are kings cause "dey got a ill post count niggggggggaaaaaaaaa~"

i dont understand how people can be complete fucks on here, pull shit like this, come back under a different name, openly refer to being that other fag, and still just be an annoying fuck?

as much as what people post on the internet REALLY should not bother me, i cant stand to log onto a website that i know is populated in majority by 20 year old kids who think sayin "nigga" and "umad" makes them "hood"

in fact the only solace i get out of it is that these kids are roaming around north dakota (or wherever these fucks come from) with their blackbooks claiming their are kings cause "dey got a ill post count niggggggggaaaaaaaaa~"

Nigga Umad?

this boy seriously doesn't understand the internet

don't feel bad son

And btw, no he cannot use my name. I may have let him at first but we have 2 different computers and he can't use mine.

That is all.

I can see this relationship going the distance :lol: