B **************** S **************** M's superdutytoughthread

JUST THE TIP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sitting at home drinkin jameson. broke right now cause i flex my bsm's and dropped 750 on dinner and a limo for the lady and i. Been Spendin Money. oh and yeah dudes that are actin mad prude and shit not lickin the asshole or won't even pee in her anus is very questionable. i could see an accidental anal penetration happening and they'd be like oh my god your pussy is so tight. and she'd say that's my asshole moron in response they'd probably say something like this "ewwwwww that's gahroooooossss. i gotta go wash the doo doo off my penis i'll be right back" lady then gets dressed and leaves.

i've never had the doo doo dilz blues. noes you fuckin dirty gals or what? either way fuck it......and then pee in it.

i think it'sall just luck of the draw. whether a bitch took a shit or not that day i guess.

it's the build up that will sneak up on yo dick without warning.

hahaha that sucks for you, i really dont know what else to say.

i dont think you have to no homo fucking a chick in the ass

just covering my tracks.

I've fucked two girls in the ass, multiple times each, and never experienced the shitdick. Everybody I know seems to have had it happen to them though, so I guess I'm just lucky.

A kid I know was fuckin a girl who shit on his dick, so the next time he saw her chillin on the block he walked over to her, started a convo, slipped his dick out through his jeans, and peed on her leg haha

Archived