B **************** S **************** M's superdutytoughthread

JUST THE TIP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Bootleg Knightowls: grease your beards and slit.

I'm taking dows advice for the rest of this thing, for breakfast. Also I fucked this squirter last night so now my sheets are all fucked up and I can't do laundry bc its too heavy. Matress cover too. She was like "you want me to change it?"

I said something like "who the fuck has 2 matress covers"

She said she had 3 of them, but I was like, yeah, you have to live with yourself...

Oh yeah, try and make sure your girl leaves you and not vice versa. It makes you look better in the court of popular opinion. And probably child support court.

I'm also drinking my daily protein smoothie

*pause*

Which contains banannas

*pause*

And oange juice

Oh yeah, try and make sure your girl leaves you and not vice versa. It makes you look better in the court of popular opinion. And probably child support court.

ALREADY LEFT her. id rather do that than beat her

Youshould ask her to marry you , get marri3d, then make her life so annoying that she has to leaveYOU. It'll give you way more prental rights. Otherwise, I hope you like wage garneshment. Try and get as much custody as posisble, you gotta plan on an 18 year timeline andmost bitches can't see past their nose, so that's like your main advantage

Oh yea, if SHE leaves YOU, any milf will fuck you on GP, because she's prolly bitter her man left her.

And lol @ me foiling that patch

Tre, you're fucking again? Good for you mang, recovery is obviously going well.

I got my BSM on pretty hard last night. Got all fucked up at the Wiz Khalifa show and then walked into the bar after to a pack of bitches I use to go to high school with throwing themselves on me as soon as I got there, all amped to see me. All the random college br0s were visibly upset, so I just did free shots of Patron and laughed at them

thats hella BSM. i got a number from a girl while she was cuddling a guy on a bench outside the bar a few nights ago. his muscles were quite a bit larger than mine but since they werent sexy muscles, i had the upper hand. dude was hella cool about it too. i think he was embarrassed.

UMAD - howd it go?

Actually being all wounded with this giant hockey mask on my body, I pulled 2 numbers from girls in front of their mans, because if they act jelly about a cripple getting the didgets, it seems mad insecure.

I was fucking pretty much as soon as I could , actually"sympathy dome" was the main stay fresh out the gate. I mostly gotta just lie there and they do the work. Shit takes me forever to bust tho, the nerve drimg combined w/opiates. Like, ride my dick for 90 minutes ad suck me off steez

And dow, shit worked but was kinda weak, the whole patch is what I take in an hour... but good way to use what was left over.

My neighbor was on his porch smoking what I thought was coke off foil when I left for work at 5am the other day. When I brought it up to him, he corrected me and informed me it was a patch. Small world? I never heard of doing that shit until I read this thread and talked to him. This trend will sweep the nation...

I know someone with morphine patches. Should I chase the dragon?