AZ Signs 1st Anti-Immigration Law

Gat Bush

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mind on the

his mother Antonia and his sister Livilla, are unanimous in regarding him as an idiot. On the other side, Athenodorus, Sulpicius, Postumus and Germanicus swear that he's as sensible, when he wishes,, as any man but that he's easily put off his balance by nervousness. As for myself, I repeat that I cannot make up my mind on the matter yet."wow gold

Guest Ginger Bread Man

After reading the entire thread I've concluded a few things.

1). Most everyone in here with a strong opinion have absolutely no fucking idea what they are talking a about.

2) have very little life experience.

3) are young ignorant fucks.

And lastly

don't know how to spell/write worth shit.

Now i don't know where most you dudes live but if im reading shit from foreigners<canadians/aussies or europeans> then i am not surprised at the reponses in this thread.

anywhere i have lived and trust me ive gotten around far more than most of you, most illegals DO pay taxes albeit at someones expense.

My legal brother In law loaned his SN to his brother and law who has fucked them over out of a good 20k dlls in income tax returns throughout a couple of years

Basically what happened is my sister and brother in law and HIS brother in law are all filing jointly and being placed in a far higher tax bracket so that when it comes down to pay day they get fucked.

additionally, many illegals use a fake SN and therefore still pay taxes although maybe not file returns. <new car tax/sales tax/housing/property tax/etc>

then there are the brazen fucks who steal identities and work the SN and file returns at the end of the year.

as for Reality who said it costs an american more than $10,000 to grant legal status to an immediate relative- this is bullshit.

i just went through the legal process and paid $2,300 dlls in filings/paperwork fees including a medical exam AND the entire process took no longer than 3 months.

this of course for a spouse however the same applies for a father or mother. it is when you deal and are applying for siblings that the process may prolong to more than 10 years.

you must also recognize that these $10k+ inflated costs are due to many an opportunist white attorney<and non-whites as well> has taken the liberty to rape and pillage immigrants in need and distress.

this isn't only an issue for latinos but also for asians and many other cultures with large migrations into the US.

as for those claiming these immigrants need and should be going through the legal process now available; many illegals are trying to do just that, to no avail.

legalization for immigrants is not a route which is readily accessible as those doors are closed due to the overwhelming amount of applicants.

we can not even begin to speak of immigration reform without first realizing/accepting what caused these massive migrations of multiple peoples to begin with.

mexico is a nation rich in natural resources, a far cry from the poverty and need which is reality.

how has it come to this?

US foreign policy is to blame really as well as the many crooks mexico has had from the birth of the nation.

and to those who will try and refute me on these points, i doubt you can as i have lived first hand and speak from experience vs speculation of some youngsters who don't know their mouths from their assholes.

Ok before I even say shit, im just ganna acknowlegde that I am a youngin, white, and have never lived in AZ.

With that being said I wont say much about alot of whats been said.

However, as it seems most people in this thread are either Hispanic, or Whites that wish they were a darker shade.

My question to all is, including the mexi's legal, or otherwise how do you feel about the number of illegals in the US who arent here to work legally and feed their families?

Ive never had a problem with those who came across to find a better life, my beef is with mother fuckers like MS-13, Surenos, 18th st., Vatos, and the growing presence of mexican drug cartels in the states?

Theyve already distablilized the entire counrty of Mexico and now account for atleast half of the illegal drugs in America. So how do the ones that do it right feel about that shit?

Ok before I even say shit, im just ganna acknowlegde that I am a youngin, white, and have never lived in AZ.

With that being said I wont say much about alot of whats been said.

However, as it seems most people in this thread are either Hispanic, or Whites that wish they were a darker shade.

My question to all is, including the mexi's legal, or otherwise how do you feel about the number of illegals in the US who arent here to work legally and feed their families?

Ive never had a problem with those who came across to find a better life, my beef is with mother fuckers like MS-13, Surenos, 18th st., Vatos, and the growing presence of mexican drug cartels in the states?

Theyve already distablilized the entire counrty of Mexico and now account for atleast half of the illegal drugs in America. So how do the ones that do it right feel about that shit?

Statistically speaking, young men in their teens and early 20's are most likely to be involved in crime.

Blaming the entire population of illegal immigrants for increased crime, especially when the overwhelming majority of them are here to better their lives isn't rational.

It would be like saying young males between 15 and 25 should be locked up just to help prevent crime.

Each person should be held accountable individually, not accountable for whatever group you can lump them into.

You never know which group you can be lumped into next and it goes against the basic foundations America was founded on.

Criminals should be dealt with period. I dont think leaving your home land and just trying to better yourself is a crime.

I dont think it is either.

I do think leaving your homeland with 5 grams of coke in your cornhole to sell it to kids in Texas is. Same with the illegals who do not pay taxes and use public services, that shit is stealing plain and simple.

Besides encouraging the use of processed food, the subsidy program has had surprisingly negative effects on rural areas. Supporters of subsidies—especially members of Congress—argue that subsidies bring much-needed funds into economically struggling areas. But subsidies do little to stop the trends affecting those areas. As large farms become larger and small farms disappear, the population dwindles. Corporate farmers have little incentive to shop locally, so local economics begin to disappear too. Tamela Walhof, a regional organizer for Bread for the World, says many rural residents have to drive an hour and 15 minutes to the grocery store and bus their children two and half hours to school. Poverty in rural areas outpaces that of urban areas. And poverty in rural areas is more intractable—90 percent of persistently poor counties (counties with high poverty levels for 30 years or more) are rural.

The subsidy program is not only problematic for Americans. It also disrupts the global food economy. By selling corn below cost in the 1990s, the U.S. destroyed about a third of Mexican agriculture, putting a million Mexican farmers out of business. Not incidentally, Mexican immigration to the United States increased 123 percent over the same period. A change in the U.S. pricing and subsidy system might not make enormous differences for small farmers worldwide, but with many of the world's farmers living on less than $1 per day, small differences turn out to be significant. The World Trade Organization has repeatedly reprimanded the U.S. for its practice of subsidizing cotton growers, and it has given Brazil and other countries the right to retaliate.

I dont think it is either.

I do think leaving your homeland with 5 grams of coke in your cornhole to sell it to kids in Texas is. Same with the illegals who do not pay taxes and use public services, that shit is stealing plain and simple.

Really, how many do you personally know that do this? All the illegals that i work with use fake social security numbers so they do pay state and federal taxes. Also, you are generalizing an entire group of people when you say "they leave their homeland with 5 grams of coke in their cornhole to sell it to kids in Texas". You sound like a bigot.

I understand that, however thats not an answer to my question.

To be clear, I feel the same way about Illegal Immigrants that commit crime as I feel about people born here who commit crimes.

I feel a strong sense of brotherhood /nh that knows no borders.

I didn't read through the entire thread, but I did read a few of your posts. Some of you are really intelligent people. Some are, as GBM said, young and without life experience. All good, though.

I'm curious about what some of you first generation immigrants have to say about illegals.

Do you think the illegals coming here that are committing crimes are giving fellow Hispanics

a bad name? What do you think about the illegals here being treated as first class citizens

and allowed to drive w/o licenses, have no SSN number and our banks red carpeting them when we have to go through tons of red tape?

I'm not busting your balls if you side with the illegals. I understand why people would want to come here since Mexico has turned for the worse economically. I'd like to know what

your feelings on such matters.

Really, how many do you personally know that do this? All the illegals that i work with use fake social security numbers so they do pay state and federal taxes. Also, you are generalizing an entire group of people when you say "they leave their homeland with 5 grams of coke in their cornhole to sell it to kids in Texas". You sound like a bigot.

Well seeing as how I just did a college research paper on the mexican drug cartels I can tell you that the numbers are pretty high up there.

And personally I dont know many who do this, but at the same time if you were smuggling drugs into a country illegally would you be going around telling people?

When I say ''they'' I am strictly referring to illegal immigrants who come here only to smuggle contraband.

Just to clear things up im all for immigrants, the ones who come here to work who I feel are the majority will work their ass off unlike most fat ass Americans, and are good family people. Who also know how to party by the way, even changeing a tire can become a fiesta which I think is dope.

in my opinion them marching for immigrant rights is retarded. you know how much rights we have in mexico as white US citizens. if we get hurt hospitals will not even except us without money. im in no way against Mexicans coming here but come on. and clint aren't most mexican gang bangers legal since they were born here? not including people whos sole purpose is transporting.

in my opinion them marching for immigrant rights is retarded. you know how much rights we have in mexico as white US citizens. if we get hurt hospitals will not even except us without money. im in no way against Mexicans coming here but come on. and clint aren't most mexican gang bangers legal since they were born here? not including people whos sole purpose is transporting.

I mean im sure alot of bangers are, but the number that are illegal is close to half if not more. The fucked up thing is alot of the time when the bangers get caught all that happends to them is deportation, which then results in them coming back like fifteen more times.

And like you said, call it bigotry but let someone on this board go to mexico and get stabbed. If you were even brave enough to go to the hospital you wouldnt even be admitted unless you had money. Much less would they let you commit a crime in another country and just let you go home and call it even.

Guest Ginger Bread Man

Again with asumptions, I'm a US born citizen who lives in Mexico currently and all I'm reading is bullshit.

I've been to the hospitals here on more than one ocassion and trust me you don't need money before you are admitted. If anything I feel treatment in general and particularly for foreigners(turists) is preferencial.

I'd like for some of you to start posting references and sources for some of these statements.

I don't like posting much these days however there are more than a few post which merit a response, Nay a response is necessary however ill go back to lurking/reading some more ridiculous feedback.

Also before I head out.

I don't know of any(not one) illegal who smuggles drugs. Mules are typically on a visa or US citizens.

You can trust me on this.

;)

Again with asumptions, I'm a US born citizen who lives in Mexico currently and all I'm reading is bullshit.

I've been to the hospitals here on more than one ocassion and trust me you don't need money before you are admitted. If anything I feel treatment in general and particularly for foreigners(turists) is preferencial.

I'd like for some of you to start posting references and sources for some of these statements.

I don't like posting much these days however there are more than a few post which merit a response, Nay a response is necessary however ill go back to lurking/reading some more ridiculous feedback.

Also before I head out.

I don't know of any(not one) illegal who smuggles drugs. Mules are typically on a visa or US citizens.

You can trust me on this.

;)

Can you answer my post GBM? I'm seriously curious about this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p48INNGtXh4&feature=player_embedded

what i find interesting is that pro-illegal immigrant protestors are rioting and attacking police, yet they don't get swat teams sicked on them, sound weapon devices blasted at them, etc. but when american citizens protest g20 summits etc. the squads are out in full force.

hey, i don't have a problem with immigrations or illegal immigrants even. my brother in law is an illegal and i have no problem with him marrying my sister and them having children, it's been a very blessed addition to our family actually. maybe we shouldn't be bigots and make it easier for illegals to become citizens, and to be honest the only reason the government is mad that none of these people are actually citizens is because they aren't paying taxes to the criminal federal government lol. if not, this wouldn't even be an issue. the reasons americans care is because they think the downturn in our economy has something to do with illegals, but in my opinion it doesn't. if we were worried about drug cartels etc. then the focus shouldn't even be on immigration, it should be on federal narcotic laws. im happy to see these people protesting, but i think they are focused on the wrong enemy.

casek let me try and answer your post as a first generation immigrant from mexico.

of course i think that the illegals commiting crimes give the rest of hispanics a bad name. that's one of the reasons the government is using against us.

about being treated like first class citizens i dont know what you are reffering too.

illegals are not allowed to drive without a license but they are forced to because they are illegal and cant go to the dmv and apply for one. in a lot of cases like in california you can find illegals driving with licenses from another state like washington where there is no ssn required to apply for id or dl. that means that he or she has to either drive or catch a plane to that state just to get a dl. come back to california and everytime he or she gets pulled over has to lie and say he or she is just visiting.

same thing with the bank, some dont even require ssn to open an account. imagine being in line and then being asked about a social? its embarrsing man, but they just want to work and raise their children to be good people , go to school and provide a better life than the one they had.

• Like 1

People who are for illegal immigration are 9 times out of ten little spoil upper-class brats.

Illegal immigration is a cancer on society. It dumps wages, erodes the tax base and turns whole part of society to the black market.

This is nothing but pure class warfare.

yeah man they took my strawberry picking job im mad as hell...

whats that elections? are in november. perfect time to get everyone heated and hating each other for elections. well played rich. let the lower and middle class battle this one out.

i enjoy mexicans coming here and making something out of themselves not a fan of there offspring turning into shitheads and spitting on everything there parents tried to do. and of course i mean gangbangers.

hippy.jpg.14378e95a57887cad111e0c10369984f.jpg

Why is it only blue collar workers who should compete with the third world slave wages?

why cant we have complete open boarders for white collar workers too. Let all those great cheap engineers, doctors, it workers and so get come and work hard and well for next to nothing.

i mean an american doctor makes more than 100k a year, a thai one probably less then 10k.

If there arent millions of illegals in the country you cant hire them. And you cant by pass minimum wage laws,or bust unions with illegal scabs.

And if you are locked up, its kinda hard to hire anyone.. Youll probably have full employment tossing someones sallad.

• Like 1

casek let me try and answer your post as a first generation immigrant from mexico.

of course i think that the illegals commiting crimes give the rest of hispanics a bad name. that's one of the reasons the government is using against us.

about being treated like first class citizens i dont know what you are reffering too.

illegals are not allowed to drive without a license but they are forced to because they are illegal and cant go to the dmv and apply for one. in a lot of cases like in california you can find illegals driving with licenses from another state like washington where there is no ssn required to apply for id or dl. that means that he or she has to either drive or catch a plane to that state just to get a dl. come back to california and everytime he or she gets pulled over has to lie and say he or she is just visiting.

same thing with the bank, some dont even require ssn to open an account. imagine being in line and then being asked about a social? its embarrsing man, but they just want to work and raise their children to be good people , go to school and provide a better life than the one they had.

Ok, I understand. I figured most Hispanics here didn't like the criminals for that reason.

It really must be a struggle for the illegal immigrants to figure out ways to get by.

I feel for them, I really do. Mexico is very rich in precious minerals, etc. Yet the people are

mostly very poor.

There's a Mexican community here in TN. They all seem very quiet and I understand completely. This is a very racist area. Even when I see a mother with her children and hold the door open or whatever for them I smile and they look at me as if they aren't quite sure about my actions. That's the most unnerving feeling ever. Probably mutual.

• Like 1

yeah man they took my strawberry picking job im mad as hell...

whats that elections? are in november. perfect time to get everyone heated and hating each other for elections. well played rich. let the lower and middle class battle this one out.

i enjoy mexicans coming here and making something out of themselves not a fan of there offspring turning into shitheads and spitting on everything there parents tried to do. and of course i mean gangbangers.

It's really hard for me to have an opinion now. I feel like you do, but I also get the picture with why the people would want to come here and try to make a life. I don't want to give all illegals amnesty because that might be a huge mistake on our part. I also don't think the good people should be lumped in with the bad and denied b/c of the color of their skin or their heritage.

A real mindfuck.