2010 world cup

snatch316

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those last 20 minutes of the England game were tense as fuck. We played a million times better today but I'm still not convinced. Upson looked way too shaky at the back, Johnson still looks shit, and Rooney still hasn't scored. Plus by finishing second there is a very good chance we will play Germany in the second round....and we all know how that always goes.

Amazing HEaRT.

It would have been a tradgedy had Donny not put that winner thru in the 92' minute. The USA played better then any1 in the entire group, yet were facing elimination due to suspect calls. Glad to c the right thing happen. It would b great to lay some revenge on Germany now.

usa aint played spain this world cup. toughest team they played was england n they got lucky. usa is a weak team. Group c was an easy group to get through.

I'm sorry, but where are all the soccer fans coming from? Did all you fair weather fans happen to watch the fucking confederations cup last year? We made it to the final game last year and almost beat Brazil. But as history has shown over and over, Brazil is a force that is hard to stop.

This cup we've had a few unlucky calls, but the American team is not weak... and I for got damn know that we have possibly one of the best goal keepers, period.

I will say, there are a lot stronger teams in this cup and it's not getting any easier, but we've got a good team and are fighting hard.

So fuck all the haters.

• Like 1

I definitely wouldn't mind having Tim Howard on my teams goal line, that's for sure.

And the USA almost had Brazil except for an inspired second half come back. I remember that. The USA gets better and better on the international stage every year ... and it has to do with the MLS and player development. I think only a few of the US team's players play in Europe...

The US is a strong team, anyone who says otherwise doesn't know what the fuck they're talking about. I'd put them in the Top 20 of the world, which is an amazing achievement. They've done it right with MLS and making sure American kids come through. Will they ever catch up to the Brazil's and Argentina's of this world? Probably not, but at least they're a proper team now, with proper fans even it seems.