2010 world cup

snatch316

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The USA gets better and better on the international stage every year ... and it has to do with the MLS and player development. I think only a few of the US team's players play in Europe...

Uhhh most of the US players play in europe. Only Donovan, Bornstein, and Buddle play in the MLS. 3 of the 23 man roster at the world cup.

I haven't been really following this at all, but I think it's hilarious that the US got through and both Italy and France didn't.

The rest of the world is UMAD

nop, a lot of the world is UGLAD that the frenchy flits did not go through. And the Italians??? God I hate those wops. Diving and crying dirty players. Good riddance. The biggest victory in the world cup for me is that those cry baby homosexes didn't go through. Maybe if you had been following, you would know that, and that the US deserves going through, although we did have a pretty weak group.

• Like 1

uhh nope sorry. You said "i think only a few of the US players play in europe." False. Most of them do play in europe, and a lot of them haven't played in the MLS. again you are dumb.

Nah I don't think so, hardly any Americans played in Europe before the 02 world cup.

Chile just scored to make this interesting