2010 world cup

snatch316

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BzzZZZzzZZZZZzzzZZZZZzzZZZZZZzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzZZZZzzZZzzZZZzzzZZZZzzZZZZzZZZZZZZZzzzZZzZZzzZZZZZzZZZzzZZZzzZZZZzzZZZZZZzZZZZZZZZzZZZZzZZZZzzZZZZZzZZZzzzzzZZzzZzzZZZZZzZZZZZzZZZzzZZZzzZZZZZZZZZZZZzZZzZZZZZzzzZZzzZZZzZZZZzZZZZzZZZzZZZZzZZzZzZZzZZzZZzZZZzzzzzzzzzzZZZzzZZZzzZZzz!!!

• Like 1

GAAAGH I HATE ITALY SO FUCKING MUCH! No way that was a penalty, diving ass fucking cheating coward pussies, the lot of them. I hope Slovakia beat the shit out of those fucking bitches. How anybody can truly cheer for a team like that, regardless of how patriotic you are, I'd be embarassed to support a team that plays the way those fucking cheats do. Fuck you Italy, you're all a bunch of pathetic greasy fucktards.

That Kaka red card was bullshit too. They need to be able to appeal these red cards, I think maybe the Uruguay one is the only one that's actually been justified. These refs need to get their heads out of their asses.

---------------------------------- Wayne Rooney

Joe Cole ----------------------- Steven Gerrard ---------------------- James Milner

-------------------------------------------------- Frank Lampard

------------------------ Gareth Barry

Ashley Cole ----- John Terry ----- Michael Dawson/Ledley King ----- Glen Johnson

------------------------------------- Joe Hart

Completely on point with this team.

brazil scored with the elbow/hand that guy made, i believe it was the second goal.. and then u see the referee joking and laughin with him like yeaa i saw u do it but watever. what the fuck .. the official decisions are suckin ass .. i wanna kill all the referees ... the penalty for italy was bullshit.. is like if they want the big teams to win . fuckin dick heads. for that dont even do the world cup no more. just throw in the good and known teams. waste of fuckin time. and i quit my job just to watch this shit. lol .. my team better win . FUCK BRAZIL

• Like 1

yeah I'm surprised the announcers didn't jump on that a little bit more...the ref seemed to realize afterwards it was a pretty clear handball (two in fact) but missed the call.

Also, the fuck is going on with FRANCE?? Talk about embarrassing your fucking country, jesus...

GAAAGH I HATE ITALY SO FUCKING MUCH! No way that was a penalty, diving ass fucking cheating coward pussies, the lot of them. I hope Slovakia beat the shit out of those fucking bitches. How anybody can truly cheer for a team like that, regardless of how patriotic you are, I'd be embarassed to support a team that plays the way those fucking cheats do. Fuck you Italy, you're all a bunch of pathetic greasy fucktards.

That Kaka red card was bullshit too. They need to be able to appeal these red cards, I think maybe the Uruguay one is the only one that's actually been justified. These refs need to get their heads out of their asses.

I guess they have a reputation. While I was in Norway, talking to some of the folks there, about soccer. I asked if they did all that diving bullshit, joking of course. And they all agreed that was that Italians were known for. Being massive pussies.

I guess they have a reputation. While I was in Norway, talking to some of the folks there, about soccer. I asked if they did all that diving bullshit, joking of course. And they all agreed that was that Italians were known for. Being massive pussies.

Totally. My friend and I were in Berlin for the last World Cup, he's not even a football fan and he just became furious with the way they play. One night he was drunk and ran in to two Italians in a washroom, and just berated them about how big pussies they are. They just took his abuse and tried to explain that that's just the way they are brought up to play the game. Cheaters from birth. No wonder every body outside of Italy despises them (fake guido Jersey Shore Italians don't count).

yeah I'm surprised the announcers didn't jump on that a little bit more...the ref seemed to realize afterwards it was a pretty clear handball (two in fact) but missed the call.

Also, the fuck is going on with FRANCE?? Talk about embarrassing your fucking country, jesus...

How it must feel to be Irish right now, I can only imagine... they must be fucking choked