I'm about fed the fuck up with...

Smart

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Ive watched it...its ok. Its too sitcom like with dramatic stuff. Ive been catching up on old American Dad and I guess I never found it funny till now. All those shows now are so hit or miss. Same thing with the Simpsons, I watched 2 or 3 new ones and damn do they suck now.

• Like 1

I HAVE BEEN SAYING THIS SHIT SINCE THIS SHOW FIRST AIRED.CLEVELAND SHOW SUCKS.THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING FUNNY ABOUT THIS SHOW WHATSOEVER.FUCK YOU SETH MACFARLANE.FUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOU.

american dad is okay.OKAY.but this show angers me.i mean you would think that having american dad and family guy would be enough for this faggot but no,he had to go and make another terrible show.tv sucks lately.southpark fell off.every show this season has sucked major dick.simpsons is my shit though...

speaking of simpsons.futurama is coming back this summer.this makes me happy as fuck.thats my show mayne.also ugly americans is pretty good.i didnt think it would be but i like it.