Restless Leg Syndrome

Knee Grow Please

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

cosign menthol green gold bond

i went a summer without wearing socks and my boy put me on to it

Orange ain't been doin it for me lately, might need to step my game up.

Years ago HUSK had a crazy dope head girlfriend who told my sister she got OCs for RLS...I never did ask him if that was true

Everyones legs twitch and get uncomfortable while laying down so you have to move them sometimes.

There is no fucking need for people to take drugs for every fucking thing unless their recreational and you get a good benefit.

That shit came out like 4 years ago, went to see this fucking quack doctor just because she was on my block.

Alls I wanted was a fucking blood test for "diabetus" because I was tired, looked around and her ghetto ass office was covered in restless leg swag.

The clocks, a few posters and even the pens and shit were all for some pharmaceutical for restless leg.

When I went into the exam room I said I wanted a blood test and I was tired blah blah.

Bitch tried convincing me It was from restless leg syndrome like she got $100 every prescription she gives.

I almost got pissed off at her quackery but there was no point, my fault for going to that dump.

The shit is a straight up scam, "do your legs move or get uncomfortable?"

It's like saying "do you get thirsty every once and a while?"

Save your money for real drugs, brainwashed motherfuckers make for good victims.

I bet they give you pills with nothing but filler and niggas be like "I feel much better now doc."

"Anything else I might suffer from that involves pharmaceuticals that I cant get a good buzz from?"

Everyones legs twitch and get uncomfortable while laying down so you have to move them sometimes.

There is no fucking need for people to take drugs for every fucking thing unless their recreational and you get a good benefit.

That shit came out like 4 years ago, went to see this fucking quack doctor just because she was on my block.

Alls I wanted was a fucking blood test for "diabetus" because I was tired, looked around and her ghetto ass office was covered in restless leg swag.

The clocks, a few posters and even the pens and shit were all for some pharmaceutical for restless leg.

When I went into the exam room I said I wanted a blood test and I was tired blah blah.

Bitch tried convincing me It was from restless leg syndrome like she got $100 every prescription she gives.

I almost got pissed off at her quackery but there was no point, my fault for going to that dump.

The shit is a straight up scam, "do your legs move or get uncomfortable?"

It's like saying "do you get thirsty every once and a while?"

quacks like that should be strapped to a chair & have the hippocratic oath carved backwards into their fucking forehead

usually liviing an active life, and erm using your legs, i.e walking, cycling, running, gets rid of this. not really a need for oc80s or oc160s for that.

to make working out in to funning out, try smoking a joint, and going to a wave pool or swimming. great work out, but fun! will cure restless legs.

Yeah, which is pretty much the cure for all of the "ailments" and "disorders" that have popped up in the past two decades.

ADD and all that bullshit...get off your ass and go outside and move around. It fixes insomnia, ADD and most other bullshit disorders people use as excuses to be medicated.

Sedentary lifestyle is the disease, this RLS shit is only one of the symptoms.

Your circulation gets lazy, your bloods not trying to take the long trip down your legs and back.

Moving/Stretching your legs while lying down helps encourage the lazy ass blood cells to move.

RLS pills only mask the symptoms, they don't fix the original disease.