Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Knee Grow Please

Restless Leg Syndrome

Sufferers of RLS struggle to find words that describe their symptoms. Typically, they experience an overwhelming urge to move their legs, which is usually caused by uncomfortable or unpleasant sensations in the legs. As in many syndromes, the symptoms vary from person to person.

Sounds like a scam.

I'm imaging something like this.....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lLqqR2pcws

i have this but I think it's not a disease, rather a symptom of MY FUCKING BOREDOM.

i suggest you stop reading this and go for a walk.

EDIT: watching "Oxycontin Express" on directv. theres "pain clinics" in Broward County Florida (ft. lauderdale area) that are giving away drugs for cash legally. they write you scripts for 240 oc30's, 120 oc15's, and 90 xannys for $630 total out of pocket. plane ticket round trip is averaging another $300. I call it a come up if you got a G to fuck with. its all legal, they write you the script. its only illegal when you sell them to your buddy and go to butt raping prison. i only bring this up because you sound like you need drugs for your problem.

sucks. you could be making a quick grip of cash. instead you have RLS and work for the man.

when this happens I just pop half a vic and forget about it. works erry time.

ijity.jpg.4c3b4f9fd46f3991a14ffb9701e69869.jpg

my brother claims to 'suffer' from this and i just think its a giant crock of shit.

/no sympathy for your 'symptoms'

This is a problem?

Crock of shit. Settle down jumpity ass cunt. Cool your fuckin beans and there goes your leg 'problem'

i think i have this shit sometimes when ive been sitting in a plane or driving, i have to flex my legs and feel like i have to move em. Also after sitting at a desk for a while

"Quick, we have a drug here we spent millions on but with no legit need for it."

DoctorsMeeting.jpg

"Lets just invent something people will believe they have to buy this shit for."

they tried to make me take Seroquel a long time

ago. HOLY RESTLESS LEG. I couldnt even sleep.

it was the most uncomfortable sensation ive ever

exerienced

i dated a girl that had it, she was a pain to sleep with sometimes.

If you'd hit it right she would have been out cold.

Next time use the fist.

"Quick, we have a drug here we spent millions on but with no legit need for it."

DoctorsMeeting.jpg

"Lets just invent something people will believe they have to buy this shit for."

Basically. If anyone thinks they have "restless leg syndrome", then their a fuckin' putz, and a need lobotomy.

• Like 1

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now